Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Personally I would not play Pollard in this game, he dealing with a thigh injury and has missed practice this week because of it. Zeke as far as I know is not dealing with any injuries and has had pull practice this week
would luv for crazy game outdoors on grass to simply feed zeke until his tongue is hanging out , like 30 carries, to get that big game and make it easier last game to play him for 1k.. i mean best time to do that , shorten the game , protect players, use precise PA pass game for chunk yards.

Carson

Reaction score
would luv for crazy game outdoors on grass to simply feed zeke until his tongue is hanging out , like 30 carries, to get that big game and make it easier last game to play him for 1k.. i mean best time to do that , shorten the game , protect players, use precise PA pass game for chunk yards.
I agree.

However, the titans are top 3 stopping the run and 32nd against the pass. But they are missing about 6 guys on defense

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree.

However, the titans are top 3 stopping the run and 32nd against the pass. But they are missing about 6 guys on defense
Hey juts spit balling, sux zeke missed what 3-4 games this year he would already be nearly tied with pollard and both could hit that 1k mark and sit. heck to be honest we should be able to win against the titans with Rush and Malik in low scoring game where both teams are just trying to get out healthy,

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
for him though would be nice to get that 1k.. so one of the games left get him one series feed him, pull him for the playoffs.. would be truly cool to have 2 1k rushers in an offense with pass happy OC which im part of the criticizers who doesn't run enough to have that happen for all concerned...
It would be nice for Pollard to get his thousand but health over stats. Let's save him for when it counts.

Playoff bound people. Here we come.

Zordon

Reaction score
Are we expecting a big Cowboy crowd tonight? How big is the fanbase in Tennessee, Kentucky, etc?

Carson

Reaction score
So the narrative tonight is if the Cowboys don’t win 54-0 it’s a failure. The Cowboy’s news runs the NFL. Is Dallas really 11-4 or am reading the record wrong.:huh:

Pretty much what I’ve seen and read on everything

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys!

Enjoy our last win of the season. A game I had circled for a loss but if the Titans don't care then we can win it with some cheating.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Are we expecting a big Cowboy crowd tonight? How big is the fanbase in Tennessee, Kentucky, etc?
It's huge here in Tennessee. I think there are as many Cowboys fans as there are Titans fans. Not sure about Kentucky.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Man, the only downside to this being on Prime is the longhorn game starts about the same time and will be tough to easily channel surf both game strategically and smoothly while skipping all commercials and staying relatively live.
I don't get Prime because I refuse to be drained of more money for TV so I'm going the old fashioned way and listening to it on the radio.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Weather wise, looking good. game time temps should be around 56 degree, no rain in the forcast

Xeven

Reaction score
Titans can score against weak Defense. Guess today might be decided by which of our defense shows up. The good or ugly one?

Status
Not open for further replies.