Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
Titans can score against weak Defense. Guess today might be decided by which of our defense shows up. The good or ugly one?
They scored 17 and 14 when Willis started against middle tier defenses in Kansas City and Houston. Both of those had Henry go for 100+ as well. I wouldn’t count on them scoring much

However, I will bet the farm they score early on a deep bomb to Woods or Westbrook-Ikhine

Carson

Reaction score
I'm going to be upset if our starters are still playing in the 4th quarter. Let's take care of business early in the game and get our key guys some rest in the 2nd half. Our team looks/sounds exhausted right now.
Fingers crossed.

In typical Dallas fashion, I expect this close late with Dallas pulling away late

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Should be an interesting game to watch

I'm hoping to see some Cowboy younguns in this match. I suspect by next week we will be playing the same groundhog day script with key starters being rested if Philly wins this week.

Motorola

Reaction score
I had no gut fell for this game, but after hearing Henry won't play I can't see us losing.
Also out for the Titans-
DL Simmons
T Petit-Frere
S Hooker
OLB Dupree
LB Cole
DB Thompson

Along with Henry, being listed as doubtful, are-
CB Fulton
OLB Autry

Motorola

Reaction score
Just read QB Josh Dobbs is getting the start tonight instead of Malik Willis against the Cowboys.
Former Vols QB; 2017 4th round (135th pick overall) by the Steelers.
2017-18___PIT
2019___JAX
2020-21___PIT

2022:
April thru November___CLE
December 5th___ DET Practice Squad
December 21st__ TEN signed Dobbs

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going to be upset if our starters are still playing in the 4th quarter. Let's take care of business early in the game and get our key guys some rest in the 2nd half. Our team looks/sounds exhausted right now.

Or just be men and play football during football season.

Status
Not open for further replies.