Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
So the narrative tonight is if the Cowboys don’t win 54-0 it’s a failure. The Cowboy’s news runs the NFL. Is Dallas really 11-4 or am reading the record wrong.:huh:

Hey we were 17pt favorites against the Texans according the experts. Sucks we had to win on a 98 yard game clinching drive.:huh:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hey we were 17pt favorites against the Texans according the experts. Sucks we had to win on a 98 yard game clinching drive.:huh:
You mean against the Texans who took the vaunted Chiefs to overtime and beat the team we playing tonight.:rolleyes::rolleyes::huh:

Thomas82

Reaction score
would luv for crazy game outdoors on grass to simply feed zeke until his tongue is hanging out , like 30 carries, to get that big game and make it easier last game to play him for 1k.. i mean best time to do that , shorten the game , protect players, use precise PA pass game for chunk yards.

My thoughts exactly. Get him as much of the 171 yards as possible tonight so it won't be a repeat of what happened in Washington 20 years ago.

DallasinWV

Reaction score
This is kind of off subject. Derek Henry is in my fantasy team… obviously he is not playing. Seems Pollard is out too. Thoughts on picking up Malik Davis ?

Carson

Reaction score
This is kind of off subject. Derek Henry is in my fantasy team… obviously he is not playing. Seems Pollard is out too. Thoughts on picking up Malik Davis ?
What else is available? Zeke will eat most of the rushes. If it’s close Davis should only get 5-10 carries .

blueblood70

Reaction score
and the Texans beat the colts who beat the chiefs who gave philly a scare and the fact the Texans took those same chiefs team to OT ..thats why you play the games and nothing can truly be predicted, its a week-to-week league. I mean philly had to fight to win those games against the Texans, jags, and colts,. all close 4th qtr games yet we were supposed to blow them all out? come on MAN!

Creeper

Reaction score
Here is what I would like to see tonight:

High intensity to start the game.
The OL opening holes in the run game, and protecting Dak.
Better CB play on both sides of the field. I want to see Diggs get back in the groove and doesn't mean getting INTs necessarily. I mean locking down a receiver on his side and not blowing coverages.
I want to see more TY Hilton in the game plan.
Same with the TEs.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

Zeke will carry the load tonight. Malik will get some carries at the end of the game, but it is unlikely he will get enough to justify a fantasy football starting spot unless information changes between now and kickoff.

pitt33

Reaction score
Man, the only downside to this being on Prime is the longhorn game starts about the same time and will be tough to easily channel surf both game strategically and smoothly while skipping all commercials and staying relatively live.
Such first world problems.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Rain finally letting up in Nashville with some sun heading this way. Thank goodness. Lol

JayFord

Reaction score
im rooting for no injuries

dont care about the outcome....there will be goalpost moving and 10k dak sucks because threads anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.