Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 1st Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Rush is going to have 220 yards, 3 TDs, and 1 INT.

He'll be mostly carried by Zeke and Pollard but finish drives with TD passes.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Holla at y'all at halftime, gotta watch on my...thank goodness for Yahoo Fantasy Football.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Referees, are we going to have to play them tonight? I've noticed that Aaron Rogers, the GB head coach and guys like Tom Brady are constantly *****ing to the referees during games. I do not think the Vikings do that, but is that what it takes to sway the referees into bad calls and no calls?
Hope we have a fair game tonight.

Cowboys 41
Vikings 31
41 points with rush ??????
Too much pumpin knog

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Actually Rush was not all that horrible in PS.

Preseason is no way to judge a QB. Defenses are playing vanilla defenses. Remember when Justin Fields said it was so easy and the game came so easy and playing in slo motion? Yeah, we saw how he did when the real season cranked up. We saw Cooper last year in a real game. He was god awful.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Y’all think the entire game plan tonight will be super passive try not lose, try not to get demoralized?

I do not have a good feeling. MM did not have a good track record without his starting QB in GB and had a tendency to be incredibly conservative.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cousins has been playing elite level football lately. That's bad news for us

It would be nice to play a QB who is confident enough to hold onto the ball and throw down field on our defense for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.