Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Let's go defense. Great job battling through these bad calls and turnover on offense to hold Vikings to 3. Let's get a stop in their first drive then run this ball down their throat with some play action to big Dez. We have played much better in the second half and that should scare these Vikings

dallasdave

Reaction score
I'll take the lead. We stop them on their first drive and we take this.... Actually we take this either way, but a stoppage will tell the offense it is time to wake up.... Defense did their job, now time to win it.
3rd Qtr has been good for Dallas, I think they take over the game in the 3rd .

GIFTS86

Reaction score
That vikings defense is really good. I think the best dallas has seen all year. It's good though, dallas needs this fight.

Carson

Reaction score
Actually it is more difficult now .. What ever RodM was preparing as adjustments, if Sam is not back all or most go to trash .. Hill might be the usuall backup QB coming in an getting the win .. I prefer Sam back in the game

:cool:

Well the plus is Hill holds onto the ball longer so hopefully that means more sacks

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Chris Carter was on the sidelines

He's a piece of fetid turd

Randy Moss rejuvenated his career

He always talks of his greatness, he has no hardware and is a loudmouth. Irvin needs to ***** slap him with his three glorious rings

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Maybe we dont need a loss but a close win to get this team humbled and focused. Right now that holding call on D Free cancelling a great Zeke run winded this team (It decreased the mojo and the start of some great momentum). Zack, Beadsley, and Dez has kept us in it. Maybe we can pick it up second half. Other penalties have also hurt us big time.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Yup it's me again!!

SOOOOOO UHHHH YALL STILL WANT TO TRADE DEZ??????

I'm not letting that go it was a lot of y'all out there skip baylesson out there!!!

mldardy

Reaction score
Does Dungy get on anyone elses nerves?? Do people forget he had one of the top 3 QB'S of all time with his greatness?? :rolleyes:
Yes. He's had more playoff failures than success. I still don't like it that he's in the Hall and Jimmy isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.