Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So are they ever going to dial up quick blitz beaters, or what? The playcalling may be the one thing worse than the oline has been today.

mldardy

Reaction score
Chris Carter was on the sidelines

He's a piece of fetid turd

Randy Moss rejuvenated his career

He always talks of his greatness, he has no hardware and is a loudmouth. Irvin needs to ***** slap him with his three glorious rings
This very true.

revospeed

Reaction score
I love Michael Irvin, but vertical stripes on a tie is a bad look. But then again, that suit is probably fancier than my entire wardrobe, so who am I to judge?

dallasdave

Reaction score
Chris Carter was on the sidelines

He's a piece of fetid turd

Randy Moss rejuvenated his career

He always talks of his greatness, he has no hardware and is a loudmouth. Irvin needs to ***** slap him with his three glorious rings
So right about that piece of dog *** Carter.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Yup it's me again!!

SOOOOOO UHHHH YALL STILL WANT TO TRADE DEZ??????

I'm not letting that go it was a lot of y'all out there skip baylesson out there!!!
raw

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Just got on the board -watched the first half and just on before each half and after. Doing good --How you Doin ?

A little drunk already but only have enough coke for 2 more drinks so will be ok.... lol

It's great seeing you here.... Been less active the past 3 weeks with the holiday season. A lot of work, but loving this night off....

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We should be up by at least 7 if not for these high school refs. As far as QB goes, am I the only one who fears Hill more than Bradford?

khiladi

Reaction score
The risk of it. Remember Washington with Tashard Choice a few years back?

We didn't chuck it and we were behind our own twenty and we had a checkdown route to Choice..

This one we could have gotten to the end zone..

Status
Not open for further replies.