Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bradford may be done tonight. Collins got a good hit on his ribs.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Confused on this game. No flow whatsoever. Got first time this season I'm not sure our game plan. Mental errors and a ref fake hold didn't help

Started on the first series with the Smith penalty. Then the fumbles, Free penalty, Scandrick penalty, etc. This is like the old Cowboys....

dallasdave

Reaction score
I'll take the lead. We stop them on their first drive and we take this.... Actually we take this either way, but a stoppage will tell the offense it is time to take wake up.... Defense did their job, now time to win it.
Just got on the board -watched the first half and just on before each half and after. Doing good --How you Doin ?

superonyx

Reaction score
They want to act like Zeke is struggling with only 39 yards.
Conveniently ignoring the 40 yard run the refs stole from him.
He would be at 80 yards and we would more than likely be up 14-3.

Qbert

Reaction score
Playing not to lose for the first time since NY

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
We should easily wn the game on defense if Hill plays for the rest of the game imo

Actually it is more difficult now .. What ever RodM was preparing as adjustments, if Sam is not back all or most go to trash .. Hill might be the usuall backup QB coming in an getting the win .. I prefer Sam back in the game

:cool:

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Gotta laugh at the people defending the decision to go into the half with a TO in our pocket. There's just no excuse for that. If we end up losing by 3 or less this is going to come back to bite Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.