Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Rush needs to settle down and Moore needs to quit calling all these goofy passes in the red zone. When you get close, put on the big boy pants and punch em in the mouth. As long as the defense can keep us in this game we can grind them up with the run. Keep chipping away until the dam breaks.
Field position game. Play like the parcels lead giants. Special teams and running with no turnovers.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’d love to see him with a top 25 line. We had the worst line in football last year.
When he protected he is a serviceable backup. I still can’t get that last Giant game out my head but he understands our offense.

Jarntt

Reaction score
How is it every year we sign an old FA swing tackle and every year the guy we sign is worse and worse?

Rajveer

Reaction score
This was the backup QB Jerrah was raving about? Goes to show his GM skills.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Other teams , like NO win their games with Backup QB , Dallas not so much .

Jerry doesnt value the backup Qb position that much .

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Everyone hates Rush but I will defend him. Rush isn't horrible...he is doing exactly what we all expected. Manage the game, move the chains. He made a few bad throws but overall, he hasn't lost them the game yet. Keep in mind, this is the best defense they have seen all season...especially when it comes to pass D. Vikings have only allowed 7 passing TDs all season.

Honestly, it should be 7-6 right now.

Agreed the game should be 7-6. But Rush should not be any team's backup QB.

Reactions: CWR

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Everyone hates Rush but I will defend him. Rush isn't horrible...he is doing exactly what we all expected. Manage the game, move the chains. He made a few bad throws but overall, he hasn't lost them the game yet. Keep in mind, this is the best defense they have seen all season...especially when it comes to pass D. Vikings have only allowed 7 passing TDs all season.

Honestly, it should be 7-6 right now.

He’s consistently made poor throws and bad reads tonight. He doesn’t need to be great, but against this defense he needs to be better than mediocre. He’s not even doing a great job managing the game at the moment.

Let’s see what he does in the second half though. The game is close enough that he can erase the memory of the first half.

Reactions: CWR

Mark

Reaction score
A functional forfeit of this game will come back to haunt the Cowboys. "Risk of injury?" In what NFL game is there NOT a significant risk of injury? Management is playing this game like New York asset managers, not football guys...and they may just end up outsmarting themselves.

loublue22

Reaction score
had two weeks to trade for and get comfortable with someone of NFL caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.