Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Nice to see Dallas is content with winning a bad NFC East division and not going after a 1 seed. Being way over cautious with Dak and it may cost them. Rush is so bad they basically just said here you go Minesota.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everyone hates Rush but I will defend him. Rush isn't horrible...he is doing exactly what we all expected. Manage the game, move the chains. He made a few bad throws but overall, he hasn't lost them the game yet. Keep in mind, this is the best defense they have seen all season...especially when it comes to pass D. Vikings have only allowed 7 passing TDs all season.

Honestly, it should be 7-6 right now.

If Dak were playing, Dallas would have a two or three TD lead on that defense.

gmb1

Reaction score
200.gif

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
Grier must look pretty awful in practice or he would be in there by now. It is hard to believe he is worse than Rush.

At least DiNucci can use his legs.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Then again all of future HOFer Mike Whites three TD passes were in the 2nd half yes? Lol

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This loss will be on Daddy & Son. Everyone knew that unless our WRs are open by a mile, Rush is just throwing on a prayer, more likely to be intercepted than on target. Preseason clearly indicated you do not want this guy running your offense. Yet Jerry wants to experiment and hopes to win as cheap as possible rather than preparing for the worst. Yeah, sure, we still win the division, but any chance at home field advantage is likely gone.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If Dak was playing QB we would be smashing them on the ground.

The run blocking is better than I thought it might he.

Rush isn't executing. Period.

Actually playing worse than I thought he might, not even counting the pick.

Could easily have 3 iNTs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.