Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Everyone hates Rush but I will defend him. Rush isn't horrible...he is doing exactly what we all expected. Manage the game, move the chains. He made a few bad throws but overall, he hasn't lost them the game yet. Keep in mind, this is the best defense they have seen all season...especially when it comes to pass D. Vikings have only allowed 7 passing TDs all season.

Honestly, it should be 7-6 right now.

He has missed virtually every throw. Even the two big plays would have been bigger if he hit them right.

Sorry. Not a hater. But I didn’t know he was this bad.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How is it every year we sign an old FA swing tackle and every year the guy we sign is worse and worse?

If Smith is out put La'el Collins at RT and flip Steele back over. Nsekhe has been a turnstile out there.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Hmmmm? What kind of fan are you? Mr. Perfect or understand that stuff happens?
I’m the kind that doesn’t make excuses or pretend we aren’t allowed to call out things that are done incorrectly even when they are obvious. How about you?

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
If Nseke starts the second half over La’el for Tyron then he may be on the trade block and we don’t know it. Made no sense having Nseke go in and not La’el

glimmerman

Reaction score
Please pound the ball the rest of the game. It’s our only chance. Rush is playing really bad. Roll him out or something. Wow. Get this bum out of the game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m the kind that doesn’t make excuses or pretend we aren’t allowed to call out things that are done correctly even when they are obvious. How about you?
Lol! One of those! Lol!!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cam is better than Flacco and Minshew.....but if we're going to characterize.....Cooper Rush is what we have. Go figure.

Ask yourself why Cam is unsigned. He's not ready to accept a back up role. If he was, he'd be on another team already.

Status
Not open for further replies.