Game Day ***Cowboys Vs Vikings Post Game Thread***

punchnjudy

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what Rob comes up with against Romo and vice versa.

I hope he tries to get real, real creative (in a confusing sort of way) after being upstaged again by his brother. Payton probably won't let him though.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I put " I hate this team " in the one thread. It was meant from the heart attack perspective but some peoples smugness on being a fan can't help themselves

This forum is full of brigades. There's the "Realist" brigade. There's the "I'm a better fan than you" brigade.

But it's all good. Just roll with the punches.

Zman5

Reaction score
Sproles had a concussion today. That should help us out a little if he doesn't play.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Rats! We do. I thought we had the bye *before* the Saints. Yeah, that's going to suck.

Ya I was about to ask what you meant by your original comment lol. It's gonna be tough next week to say the least

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The talent on this team is overrated. And that includes "he rivals Calvin Johnson" or "second best WR in the league" Dez Bryant.

There's a lot of truth to this.

It also helps when you can get the most of your talent, but I digress...

Plankton

Reaction score
This was much tougher than it should have been.

The defense is literally too banged up at this point to be a factor. They did make three big plays in the game, and they fight all the way through. The effort can't be questioned at all, and guys like Lee, Heath, Hatcher and Selvie are fun to watch, as well as to root for. Nice effort by Everette Brown in his first game off the couch.

The offense, though, deserves no such kudos. Poor balance in the run/pass ratio, and busts all over the place. Poor routes, drops, penalties, and poor throws by Romo (I wonder if he's injured - he has looked off the last three weeks). The offensive line had some shaky moments, and Free played his worst game of the season.

It's games like this that make you appreciate how good Dan Bailey is. Blair Walsh's missed extra point is not something you would ever expect from Bailey, who quietly is one of the top five players on this team.

If they play like this next week against the Saints, they will lose by three touchdowns. I expect a much better effort next week, but they better settle on a running back and a plan as to how to use that back.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA

10654210233_42132af520_o.gif

I LOVE THAT GIF! That's so awesome hahaha :D

Ender

Reaction score
Enders game was wack compared to the book .. Smh... Good to see the cowboys win once I got home though. Did demorco reinjure his knee?

dallasdave

Reaction score
The only time we played well was the first two minutes of the 2nd half and the last 2 minutes of the game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
A win is a win. They all count the same even when they don't inspire confidence. Winning ugly gives the team an opportunity to go on a run later, provided Garrett and the team figure it out.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It was an ugly win against a scrub team, but I will take it.

If we were not playing the 1-6 Vikes, we would have lost today.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Romo saved Opie's job today..................If we would have lost at home to the 1-6 Vikes..............fans would be outside the stadium demanding Opie's head on a stake...............LOL