Game Day ***Cowboys Vs Vikings Post Game Thread***

CaptainCreed

Reaction score
Has anyone found/made a gif of Adrian Peterson after Blair Walsh missed that extra point in the fourth quarter? His response was priceless.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
0-7 Tamba Bay is giving 7-1 Seattle all they can handle and is at OT, with the parity of NFL, no telling what's going to happen with each game.

bark

Reaction score
A negative vibe on the board tonite ....reminds me of last yr after we beat Cleveland in ot.
Every goal we set out to do before the season is still out there. It's up to the players and coaches to get it done. A loss today would have really hampered those goals.
Let's let the season play out.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Glad we won, a win is a win, whatever.

But still not feeling good about it. Defense shredded by an awful offense, offense was lethargic at times, questionable playcalling (why no running game?), etc. Same old BS.

This team is a long way from being good, especially on D.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
Not funny at all...stupid is what it was. If he does that in some away game, he gets a flag! Undisciplined move and could have cost the Cowboys this game, if the Ref had not had a sense of humor.

I can't imagine Hochuli laughing about it.

It was funny though

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
We basically have 4 guys on defense that would start on another team besides Ware when he is on the field. Lee, Scandrick, Carr and Hatcher. The rest of this defense is held together with duck tape.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
What's up with the team ( especially safeties ) instead of tackling, they are always trying to strip the ball and let the ball carrier get extra yards for 1stdown or TD...

Is it me or I saw Heath and Church trying to do that in expense of yards.

Heath was trying to strip the ball from behind even once ? That was dumb.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry he did not choke for your pleasure. Hurts, don't it.

What is your malfunction dude?

I was talking about the media being surprised Romo did not live up to the narrative, I never said anything about him being a choker.

Check my post count and my post history............I am one of Romo's biggest supporters on this board..........but of course you were too quick to check the facts before shooting your mouth off.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not funny at all...stupid is what it was. If he does that in some away game, he gets a flag! Undisciplined move and could have cost the Cowboys this game, if the Ref had not had a sense of humor.

I guess the ref has more of a sense of humor than you do...........................sad.

perrykemp

Reaction score
A negative vibe on the board tonite ....reminds me of last yr after we beat Cleveland in ot.

Thanks for the reminder.

I know I am guilty of this -- it's just so much easier to dwell on the negatives because I <expect> the good Cowboys players to play well and when they do it sometimes doesn't seem comment worthy.

Again, a win is a win.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Has anyone found/made a gif of Adrian Peterson after Blair Walsh missed that extra point in the fourth quarter? His response was priceless.

His face after we scored and he was standing on the sidelines with his helmet was also priceless

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
It was so annoying, I had to PVR the game today as my son had a game and practice in the am. I was watching it late, getting angrier by the minute that we could lose to that team and then Romo led us down the field to the seven when the satellite feed was lost. Came back and Vikings had the ball and I saw score was 27-23 so I was pleased but had to check on twitter to see who had scored the winning TD.