Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringmaster

Reaction score
The Vikings had the ball most of the game. Penalties killed drives for the offense.
Penalties and turnovers killed the offense for most of the game and the one penalty I questioned was in the 1st qrt on that Zeke long run the could've been the momentum changer for the entire game was a hold on Free and a total acting job by Kendricks to flail his arms to signal the official to throw the flag. This is the second time with the first time being the Eagles game where a huge run by Zeke was called back due to defenders acting as if they're being held total bs. Other than that this was definitely a statement win tonight in which the defense had to bail out the offense and now I will be one Arizona's biggest fans this week to knock off the Skins and the Steelers to knock off the Giants.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He was a cast of scrub that made the pro bowl, like Gurode and everybody else because of Romo..
Davis made the pro bowl because of Romo? Davis was the biggest strongest man on the field at all times. He was a beast. Romo made gurode better I'll give u that. But Davis was a man amongst boys 97 percent of the time

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't read the whole thread yet so someone may have uploaded this already. Michaels and Collinsworth blamed the fumbled snap on Frederick but Prescott had his hands closed on the snap/exchange:

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/snapfumble_zpsg5godoe6.jpg

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/snap%20fumble2_zpss9ycziks.jpg​

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, don't you hate when hitting the rookie wall means a 108 passer rating against a top 3 defense?

Dak showed me toughness today, I'm proud of him. Like I said I'm just concerned with our passing offense right now. In the playoffs we'll need more. If we don't make at least the NFC championship this season is a failure IMO.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I still can't believe Frederick snapping the ball into his own butt. I'm gonna laugh about it now that we won, but man, that's a new one for me. :laugh:

Frederick screws up once every two or three games. He needs to fix that. Tyron Smith has taken over for Witten in false starts. I don't have to mention Free.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I haven't read the whole thread yet so someone may have uploaded this already. Michaels and Collinsworth blamed the fumbled snap on Frederick but Prescott had his hands closed on the snap/exchange:

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/snapfumble_zpsg5godoe6.jpg

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/snap%20fumble2_zpss9ycziks.jpg​
That there is alot of beard butt

phildadon86

Reaction score
We're talking about Escobar blocking like a figure skater. He killed two drives that I know of. I kept losing my stream so I'm sure I missed some more of his plays. Having him out there is a huge liability and I hope to God we never ever ever take another tight end in the second round again.
I wanted Hunter Henry in the second round. Badly lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Davis made the pro bowl because of Romo? Davis was the biggest strongest man on the field at all times. He was a beast. Romo made gurode better I'll give u that. But Davis was a man amongst boys 97 percent of the time

Yes, David made a pro bowl because of Romo. That's why he was a cast off from the pathetic Cardinals.. he was injured and never the same..

What part of the Cowboys OL giving up close to 40 sacks a year on average with these scrubs don't you understand?

And like I said and your ignoring, Garrett doesn't even touch the offense anymore.. he got demoted and he's Jerry's adopted son basically..

lukin2006

Reaction score
We all knew Dak was going to have a game when he looks like a rookie, tonight's game was it...now lets hope he rebounds against the Giants, another game like this could be worrisome.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Frederick screws up once every two or three games. He needs to fix that. Tyron Smith has taken over for Witten in false starts. I don't have to mention Free.
Don't get me wrong, Frederick is amazing. But the line was dreadful today, and the butt snap just epitomized the day. :laugh:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I still can't believe Frederick snapping the ball into his own butt. I'm gonna laugh about it now that we won, but man, that's a new one for me. :laugh:
As a former center, that only looks that way because Dak pulled out early, IMO.
Another mistake by Dak was the slide...announcers are crediting him for keeping the clock going, but in that situation, run out of bounds at the sticks....with the first down, that clock stoppage means nothing.

He's a smart, great player. He will learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.