Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Guess what dude? 11-1. Keep crying, I know you hate it.

not at all i just dont like how sloppy Garrett has allowed this to continue. How for yet another game the cutesy stuff has got to wait til the end, how you are up against the number 1 or a stellar D and you think "oh yea lets use Escobar"

I have tried to like Garrett, but i cant do it, "shoot me for having an opinion" and no the record wont save him in the playoffs, you get 1 loss, despite your wins and Garrett is getting saved by two rookies. The least he can do it get something solid to count on.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Escobar was brutal. Carr and Free struggled too. They're asking Escobar to block LB's and DE's and it's not in his tool chest...at all. He simply isn't capable. So to me: that's on the coaches. Frank Pollack needs to clean that up and figure something else out next week. Giants will play SAME scheme Vikes did.

Agree

. I wish the tight end from Baylor was ready.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Zeke talk about going against the refs!! Oh I mean the vikes defense LOL.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
What is up with Zeke and the half cut off t-shirts? This used to be considered cool back in the 70s, now not so much.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The Vikings had the ball most of the game. Penalties killed drives for the offense.

Hold that exact same mental picture,,, now,,, picture it in game#1 playoffs( I can kinda 'picture' Atlanta hanging 40+ on us,,, it's not a pretty thought.)

phildadon86

Reaction score
When was the last time Dak played with Garrett calling the plays at lowest in the league in play action usage and running primarily out of hurry up and being so predictable it was pass 85% of the time in shotgun with no names in the OL and cast offs from other teams like Montrae Holland and Leonard Davis and Felix Jones in the backfield and an old washed up OL coach like Houck?
Please tell me u didn't call Leonard Davis washed up...he was a road grader in our 13 and 3 season. Along with Andre gurode jeeze even flozell was great that year. Give me a break.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I'm so sorry that Dak won again, you're going to have a miserable night while your little injured romo continues to sit and watch.
I'm a Dak fan, I'm happy we won. Just very concerned with he may have hit a rookie wall.

seamus18

Reaction score
At least we have 10 days now to rest and hopefully get back to playing our style football. Can relax on Sunday watch the other games. Hope they use this as a learning experience and correct their mistakes. Had to have one of these types of games this year. Heck, we had these types of games and 92 and 93. They'll get it together.

khiladi

Reaction score
Please tell me u didn't call Leonard Davis washed up...he was a road grader in our 13 and 3 season. Along with Andre gurode jeeze even flozell was great that year. Give me a break.

He was a cast of scrub that made the pro bowl, like Gurode and everybody else because of Romo..

How many pro bowls did any of these clowns sniff after Romo? And they were nothing but hype, giving up upper plus 30 sacks on average during those years and Romo had no running game to boot either.

Apparently you forgot Wade Phillips tried to bring Dan Reeves here to babysit the running hand that Garrett was absolutely clueless in how to use it..

Status
Not open for further replies.