Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Ya know what happens to Wentz if he plays like that? The Eagles get rolled by three touchdowns.
If you only have to throw it 18 times. Thats a good sign You are going to win a lot of games. Dak did what he needed to do to get the win.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Listening to talking heads whine about one penalty that was NOT called at the end. Give me a break. :lmao:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I take no joy from this win. That's a crap team they played. If you're the best team in the NFC you go up there and impose your will on them.

Just a garbage performance tonight if you're being honest. Maybe these guys are smelling themselves.

Clean it up.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Post game show is butthurt over the non call on 2 pt conv. Like this is the first missed call like that in the history of the league.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Thornton got so lucky. He should have been penalized. How blatant can you be about hitting the QB in the face?

Cmac

Reaction score
Post Game leading topic.....play on Badford......Go ask Cam if it was a PF.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I can't believe they won. The offense better get in gear for the Giants

manster4ever

Reaction score
I take no joy from this win. That's a crap team they played. If you're the best team in the NFC you go up there and impose your will on them.

Just a garbage performance tonight if you're being honest. Maybe these guys are smelling themselves.

Clean it up.

SHADDAP ya whiner...not every game is a Picasso. IF you were half the 'expert' you proclaim yourself to be, you'd realize that.

J_Allen

Reaction score
If escobar wants to pull that **** again next week he can leave his *** at home. What an absolute disgrace of a game he had. The same goes with free and Brandon freaking Carr.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know what happens to Wentz if he plays like that? The Eagles get rolled by three touchdowns.
What are you talking about? Wentz played much much worse against this exact same team, and the Eagles won by 11 points.

khiladi

Reaction score
If other teams had their defense they would be 11-1
Few teams have great D and O

This is why I said, Dallas lucks out this year even with their defense.. there isn't a team that is out there that plays consistently top notch in both sides of the ball.

Atlanta can throw the ball, but their defense is awful. Commanders same and Seattle as well. We have the advantage because of Zeke and the OL and controlling TOP with them..

Status
Not open for further replies.