Game Day Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Dak made some tremendous plays with his legs tonight. He's such a gamer and intelligent... maybe on that last run just sacrifice and dive forward if I'm going to nit pick... He was stripped but didn't CAVE .. adding further turnovers or crumbling under pressure.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Who said anything about Dak and Zeke? It's a team game there, Einstein. The entire team (that includes coaches). But by all means, keep up you're "rhetoric for the gifted".

yea we take almost the same team, with two new pieces and commit to the run, bammo 8-8 agian. Get real, these two are bringing in new attitude, allowing the team to do things we havent seen in a while and dare i say as romo loving fan, im not missing the 1 sec snaps nor the impeding interception thats coming. Dak and Zeke has changed our offense into a juggernaught and its not a team effort. Basically the same team with some dead weights still on it but these two are overcoming a lot and not playing to lose. Give up some credit for 2 very good rookies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If escobar wants to pull that **** again next week he can leave his *** at home. What an absolute disgrace of a game he had. The same goes with free and Brandon freaking Carr.
Yep. He's the kind of bubble player who, if he's gonna play like that, he can go ahead and not be on this team anymore.

hairic

Reaction score
Our vaunted oline should be absolutely ashamed of themselves today. Seriously pathetic today. I mean, when was the last time a center snapped the ball into his own butt?

:facepalm:

That's the 2nd fumbled snap where Prescott didn't open his hands to receive the snap; it wasn't snapped into nothing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Not sure why they are complaining about the 2 point conversion if anything would be off setting since LT had a false start
People see what they want to see. For example. First Drive of the game dak had a hand hit him in the helmet as well that wasn't called. At least I think it was the first Drive....

khiladi

Reaction score
We also would have coughed up the ball more than twice with number 9 behind center. There was plays there that dak threw away or fell down on that Romo would have forced into double or triple coverage.

Funny, because one year with Linehan he only threw 9 INTs and threw close to 40 TDs and ran the ball more than they ever did before, while dominating the TOP..

Dak with Garrett as OC and throwing in shotgun 85% of the time, and lowest in the league in play action come back and talk..

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I would hasten to point out that the Vikings are actually pretty good at limiting points on defense. Not a great game by any means but the Dallas was actually successful at moving the ball but they were getting flagged every drive.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
yea we take almost the same team, with two new pieces and commit to the run, bammo 8-8 agian. Get real, these two are bringing in new attitude, allowing the team to do things we havent seen in a while and dare i say as romo loving fan, im not missing the 1 sec snaps nor the impeding interception thats coming. Dak and Zeke has changed our offense into a juggernaught and its not a team effort. Basically the same team with some dead weights still on it but these two are overcoming a lot and not playing to lose. Give up some credit for 2 very good rookies.
Nobody discredited the rookies. Use a thought process beyond that of a troglodyte and you won't look so idiotic when you post.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
That's the 2nd fumbled snap where Prescott didn't open his hands to receive the snap; it wasn't snapped into nothing.
You're right, he didn't snap it into nothing. They showed the replay and explained it. He literally snapped the ball into his own butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.