Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Dang. Jarwin came pretty close to that Hail Mary. If Dak threw it a little shorter, it would have been in Jarwin's hands.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
The 'Boys have scored first in only 3 of their 9 games.
Wait for the usual Jerry/Garrett "proud of how the team fought back" blurb.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Defense was horrendous tonight. Gave up points on 5 of 8 drives if you dont count the last 3 play run drive to burn our timeouts

Shinaoi

Reaction score
How much assets have we poured into the interior of this line and zeke! All those first round picks all that money and you they become a freaking liability when you need them the most. Over rated and over paid. Frederick has not been the same and zeke is such a disappointment this year.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Garrett should be locked up in that stadium like that kitty cat in the Met Life stadium.

CB61

Reaction score
I would love to be a reporter asking questions at Jason Garrett press conference today I would roast him and I wouldn't let up until he started crying like a little girl

DallasDomination

Reaction score
By the way the Vikings are a solid team. And they are classy too.. they just came in and won. Give them credit

Jake0

Reaction score
Connor Williams is pretty trash. Taking him over someone like DJ Chark will come back and haunt this team as it searches for a speed receiver from the bargain bin.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
it was 2nd and 2, we were literally gashing them with the pass, so they run it TWICE, then throw it to Zeke on a long, wide out to the other side of the field

I've seen some special chokes as a fan of this team, but this one is right up there. It should be almost impossible to turn it over on downs"

I'm so angry about those last 3 plays and then the fair catch on the punt. Those back to back runs were the dumbest play calls that I've ever seen. What did we do to deserve this team? We're good people. Don't we deserve to be happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.