Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Post-game interview..they made it their stop priority to stop (Dalvin Cook) and they couldn't.

Did they though?

And if they did, what did that look like?

Rod Marinelli overstayed his NFL welcome. Once great defensive coach is getting schooled weekly. Kris Richard either can't save him or is no help.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Fair catch was terrible. They way they bunched to stop a block knew there would be room. I can understand saying don’t dance but to just straight up fair catch. Horrible

its worse considering thats #10's sole purpose for being on the team. I mean u pay him for explosive plays but neuter him when you need one.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Vikings were playing man, with one safety pretty much the whole game. The last play, they went cover 2.

Dak went to Zeke immediately, despite being covered, after seeing the safety over the top on the right.

That last play was on Dak throwing to a completely covered Zeke. The last two plays were horribly mismanaged.

The previous play I had no idea what they were doing on that run, but I didn’t see the Vikings defense either.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Welp.
I'm not coming in here for the rest of the week. I don't want to see all these threads getting posted with everyone's damn opinions on why we lost.

See ya next Sunday.

But we need some Hardlines right meow

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Eagles will likely pass us. Their closing schedule is the easiest in the league with the Phins, Giants twice and Skins.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
The sooner this team focuses on the passing game over the run, the better

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We lost in the trenches. Oline didn't open up 1 single hole. DLine couldn't close most of the running lanes all night.

Dak and WRs kept us in the game. As bad as it was, we were in position to win and playcalling failed us for the final blow.
The OL opened up more than enough holes to win.

Elliott did not take them all.

romonumberone

Reaction score
The Defense is just not that good. Dak played very well tonight. He did have 2 throws that Minnesota dropped for easy interceptions. Both probably would have been returned for TD's. But they were dropped. Dak played well. Minnesota was gearing to stop Zeke. Can you blame Zeke that there was no running room?

The Cowboys being only 5-4 is a huge total failure. But really the Defense is just not that good.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
it was 2nd and 2, we were literally gashing them with the pass, so they run it TWICE, then throw it to Zeke on a long, wide out to the other side of the field

I've seen some special chokes as a fan of this team, but this one is right up there. It should be almost impossible to turn it over on downs there.

You can thank Conner Willams for that piss poor combo block...that ended up costing us the game. I said he would cost us some games this year...and there it is. :(

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Post-game interview..they made it their stop priority to stop (Dalvin Cook) and they couldn't.

Did they though?

And if they did, what did that look like?

Rod Marinelli overstayed his NFL welcome. Once great defensive coach is getting schooled weekly. Kris Richard either can't save him or is no help.
Kris has no answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.