Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgboys1

Reaction score
But.. but.... we beat the giants last week.

This team sucks right from the owner all the way down to the guy who washes the jerseys.

Stargazing

Reaction score
Your 21st Century Cowboys, ladies and gentlemen.

Please keep buying jerseys, and coming to the games. #suckers[/QUOTE

THIS SURPRISED NO ONE. THE BIG BULLY ONCE AFAIN GETS PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH AND LOSES. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ZEKE AND OUR GREAT O LINE. WE ONLY ABUSE BAD TEAMS. ZEKE DID NOTHING TODAY. OF COURSE OFFENSIVELY WE DID NOTHING TO ADJUST ( AS USUAL ) WELCOME TO THE DALLAS COWBOYS. IM SO SO SO SO TIRED OF HEARING HOW GOOD WE ARE. THIS TEAM AND THE COACHES BORE ME WITH THE SAME OL BORING CRAP.. WELCOME TO 7-9 GUYS.

Shane612

Reaction score
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Stupid cow-girls.
Zeke can't juke a slug.
Coaching...what coaching?
I think I can coaching this team better.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Where is droopdog7.
Want to argue about playcalling bro ? You told me to find you. I am.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Nah I think we'll sneak in for the division crown and be the four-seat again and get bounced in the first round of course we have some tough games coming up so it is very possible that we don't even make the playoffs that should be enough with this talent to get Garrett off this team what year he's going to have to have a coming to Jesus meeting with himself to get there
Doubt we take the division now. We can't block against a good D. The D can't stop the run. Or the screen. Looking at the rest of the season, hard to imagine many more wins. Maybe 3.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Get behind early, fight your way back, get behind and claw your way back again and ultimately fall short. Not a fan of the 57 yard attempt that early in the game either.
So.
Freaking.
Predictable.

TonyS

Reaction score
We lost in the trenches. Oline didn't open up 1 single hole. DLine couldn't close most of the running lanes all night.

Dak and WRs kept us in the game. As bad as it was, we were in position to win and playcalling failed us for the final blow.

vlad

Reaction score
Every time I pay attention to Connor Williams he's either screwing something up or getting beat

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Incompetent coaches doom another game and season probably

We apparently told our fastest player and best open field runner to fair catch the punt regardless of how much green was in front of him and that the *clock would stop when he got tackled* on the change of possession regardless.

We're the worst at clock management.

Zman5

Reaction score
2nd and 2 in the redzone and we couldn't run behind C Will all night. We've been killing them with passing game. What do we do? Run twice. :facepalm:

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Clock management once again kills us.

Garrett elects to keep 3 timeouts and take his chances with 30 seconds left rather than getting a couple good play calls inside the 20.

On top of kicking a field goal inside the red zone in the 4th quarter...only for us to still be down 4.

I D I O T S.

Status
Not open for further replies.