Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Topic for discussion.

Randy Gregory was the best player on the field tonight..

Agree or Disagree??

:laugh:.......might wanna watch some tape of the first quarter. Darrisaw was kicking his ***.....bad. Then I think he had about enough and decided it was time to play....then it evened out. But Darrisaw was putting on a clinic early.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
When are yall gonna have a conversation about LVE's trash self? Micah Parsons is so good, his bad play is flying under the radar. He used to stuff runs and now he just gets run over and holds on for dear life.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I've got a message for our coaches:

nbc-agt.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Reminds me of the 2007 Monday Night game vs. Buffalo. Romo threw 5 picks and we still won. That's when I knew we had a squad. This game is definitely on that level. I believe now.
This game is totally different in regards to that game. A backup QB, the most important position on the team, playing a 3-3 team on the road. It was a huge win.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Did not like this… Rush can not handle this team. Our Defense do what you would not expect…

Cooper Rush is not a Dak Prescott, but then he's not paid like Dak is either.
But what Cooper Rush DID do is he did what he had to do to win! He filled in for Dak when he was called on and he gave it everything he had, and we WON!!!

KUDOS to Cooper Rush on his 1st NFL start and he got the W!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With a backup QB you gotta still be aggressive, because teams are gonna try to take everything else away. We didnt play scared with Rush tonight

Great job by the staff, Rush and the WR's

And of course the defense

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Both of those calls were ticky tack calls that you might make on the first quarter but not deep into the 4th quarter.

I don't agree. Gregory grabbed a player and threw him down. That's going to be called. The second might have been a little more questionable, but it was still the correct call. I don't have a problem with correct calls, even if some want to deem them ticky-tack. It's the wrong calls that bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.