Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I normally wouldn’t do this, but I’m calling out every one of you that basically conceded this game before opening kickoff. You’re losers. You know who you are. Eat crow.
Some of us wouldn't rationally predict a backup QB with no experience could pull if off. That ends badly far more often than it ends well.

I said 31-14 Vikes, and Im just glad Im wrong

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't agree. Gregory grabbed a player and threw him down. That's going to be called. The second might have been a little more questionable, but it was still the correct call. I don't have a problem with correct calls, even if some want to deem them ticky-tack. It's the wrong calls that bother me.

Ref should blow the whistle instead of just letting the lineman push the pile as long as he wanted.

The call was weak and it was too big of a call to make at that point in the game. It was a call that’s ok in the 1st quarter but not in the 4th. Just warn him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We've got Mike McCarthy! We've got Mike McCarthy! We've got Mike McCarthy! Say that you need us say that you need us! All of the time! All of the time! Always be our coach cuz we've got! *Claps* Mike McCarthy we've got! *Claps* Mike McCarthy we've got *claps* Mike McCarthy! (English football style chant for those wondering)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't agree. Gregory grabbed a player and threw him down. That's going to be called. The second might have been a little more questionable, but it was still the correct call. I don't have a problem with correct calls, even if some want to deem them ticky-tack. It's the wrong calls that bother me.
I don't know, six. The play was still going, and he was trying to keep the player from pushing the pile. I think that was a bad call. As for the second one, that was a ridiculously bad call, IMO. The official hadn't blown the whistle (at least not that I heard) and the runner was still in bounds.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I feel it is arguably better to win ugly like this with your back against the wall than to win big though. We don't want the first test of adversity to come later in the year or in the playoffs.
I don’t disagree.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
i am sure it’s been talked about already but how huge was that delay of game on defense for calling two time outs it still amazes me those five yards were huge

Status
Not open for further replies.