Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
By halftime this whole board will be sooo livid with both Booger and Chuckles for not taking backup QB seriously....and wondering why we didn't start Grier.
Or you'll sit there quiet because you were wrong.

Nice name-calling though.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Me expectations for a win just dropped dramatically. Also going to throw this fresh homemade spaghetti dinner out and just eat bologna sandwiches with a glass of water.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we have 0 chance 2 win. Rush stinks. Vikes are a great team. I see a 30 burger laid on us quickly.

starfan1

Reaction score
Liar. Dak’s injured more than they are letting on. “Roll with Rush” my arse :rolleyes:. We’re so done. Vikings are going to laugh all the way to the haunted house after they blow us out tonight. What a joke. I guess it fits the Halloween theme though. Cooper Rush dressing up as a starting QB

Jesus you’re such a gloom and doomer

NickZepp

Reaction score
I'm not gonna be real mad if we lose this one. Minnesota is probably in a more must win situation. A loss for them here is probably crushing. A loss for Dallas changes very little. There's way more upside if Dallas does win of course but really nothing changes with a loss.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, as they say....any given Sunday. With Rush, our chances have dropped dramatically. Would love to have Rush prove all of the naysayers wrong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.