Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

morat1959

Reaction score
This game is over before it starts if Rush is at QB. As much as I dog Dak, he’s 5 times the QB Rush is.

blueblood70

Reaction score
so if MIke white and that lousy jets team can beat a cinci team with a good defense and great offense today, you all seem to think Rush cant beat the Vikes with our team?

come on thats why they say any given sunday..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Should be an interesting game.
Looks like Rush might be the starter.
maybe but i was reading something earlier it for sure game time decision after warmups and heard dak took stem cell shots this bye week a to help speed up recovery,..

mixed news all over they sure are making the Vikings wait until the last minute and im good with that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hate Sunday and Monday night games
me too far too much waiting and its worse after a bye i mean no football last week now basically none all weekend until 7pm and now we might have to watch Rush..

this is brutal..

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Many posters still think Dak is just a bus driver and that pretty much any QB will be successful with the weapons we have on offense.

We will see tonight if they are correct.

That would be like the backup Point guard replacing Magic and thinking ShowTime Lakers would still go on.

Mannix

Reaction score
so if MIke white and that lousy jets team can beat a cinci team with a good defense and great offense today, you all seem to think Rush cant beat the Vikes with our team?

Nope

fivetwos

Reaction score

Agreed. I think it's more that people are pissed over not having a better option.

It shouldn't be this dicey with the #2.

When you're down to #3, definitely.

He may surprise but he will need to play a perfect game....along with everyone else. MFG, turnovers, mental mistakes etc aren't gonna cut it.

Another big factor is which Cousins shows up. I honestly don't think we match up well w them but we beat them with a much worse team last year....hence which Cousins shows up will be the deciding factor.

blueblood70

Reaction score
the exact crap was said about white while he was here..we have better team then the jets and the vikes aren't the bengals..so yes why dont you move away for the Zone for while if you think this is a loss..nothing to talk about then.,.go take time out..

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hope your right!! Probable we lose the #1 or #2 seeding and end up having to go through Green Bay in Jan. If we lose tonight.
It’s a long season but you could be right. Prescott has already won in Lambo against Rogers and that’s a good thing

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed. I think it's more that people are pissed over not having a better option.

It shouldn't be this dicey with the #2.

When you're down to #3, definitely.

He may surprise but he will need to play a perfect game....along with everyone else. MFG, turnovers, mental mistakes etc aren't gonna cut it.

Another big factor is which Cousins shows up. I honestly don't think we match up well w them but we beat them with a much worse team last year....hence which Cousins shows up will be the deciding factor.
exactly, the exact crap was said about white while he was here..we have better team then the jets and the vikes aren't the bengals

so we dotn need 400yard performance from rush no turnovers and use pollard and zeke and that ol to set up some efficient passing thats it..

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they're not concerned abut the pass, they'll simply put 8 or 9 in the box and you won't run on them - I don't care who you are.
Who said anything about not being concerned about the pass

Mannix

Reaction score
This is what I kept posting after the draft that got me all excited....does Pooper Flush have any youtube footage??

fivetwos

Reaction score
If Broaddus is right and they expect to decide soon, I dont see how it's a go.

Seems like they decided this days ago, and I have no idea why they turned him loose on Thursday if he had no setbacks other than soreness and still can't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.