Game Day ***Cowboys vs Vikings second half game thread***

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the Iggles got 40 points....it is probably just chip running up the score to get his "love thy chip" love meter up by the mediots.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I like the talent on this Vikings team. Have no idea about their OL but the rest seems good esp the depth.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Words cannot describe the above pic, im sure whatever explanation given it will be along the lines of "its genetic".

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste a ps spot on Vaughn
Showers yes but rather keep one of the young wr's than vaughn

I wouldn't mind giving him a season on the bench. He's still a young guy coming from a small school.

Outside of the first preseason game this year, though, he hasn't looked good ... so I'm not going to sweat it either way.

I just don't want Dallas to waste a 53 spot on him when it doesn't need to this year. And no, if we don't keep him, I don't want to bring in a third QB.

Zordon

Reaction score
Vaughan making Weeden look like Elway.

sturm brought up a good point on the radio yesterday. weeden doesn't want to play. he wants to cash checks and sit on the sidelines. he has no fire, no desire to go out there and get hurt at this stage in his career. @Sturm1310 made a good call there.

when you hear weeden talk do you hear someone chopping at the bit to play or do you hear a low energy (thx trump) loser?