Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
QB is the most important position. You have a good one, you pay Dak. Looks like Dallas will pick top 3. Trade for multiple picks and go all defense and pick at least 1 OL first day.
Well there's a lot of options there the question will be will Jerry make the most of it? And is the injury going to affect Prescott? Seems like it shouldn't but you never know

InTheZone

Reaction score
If we end up with the first pick (and we probably still won’t), then some team will pay a huge ransom for Trevor Lawrence. I’ll take three #1’s plus more and keep Dak.
you wouldn't opt for the rookie QB and trade dak for 3 1sts?

817Gill

Reaction score
This is on Jerry. Look at our depth especially on the offensive line. Good job GM Jerry.
Dude we’ve had 4 starters injured, no team in the league is prepared for that. There isn’t even 20 good o-lines in the league total lol.

Drafted lineman the past 3 drafts and have developed UDFA’s like Knight to be respectable. The team has put the resources in this is just the result of a ridiculous injury onslaught.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Its not much worse. But even when Zack Martin was out there Dalton struggled.
I’d say it much worse. Since Dak went out we lost Martin and the left tackle, probably the two best players and 40% of the line.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
It's like the Dak homers have completely shut out the fact we've lost three more offensive linemen since Dak went down lol
i dont know. there are some who are were willing to take every chance to say that Dak did poorly and was not the reason for any success that happens on the team. But if we are all to comment and hold Dalton to whatever standard we held Dak (even in light of the injuries), I am just not sure there can be any acceptance of poor play. Right now this team at the least seems to be unable to simply score. And if you pair that with a poor defense it makes us look even worse. Those right now are facts. Can we blame Dalton? Not sure. But something is clearly wrong here.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dude we’ve had 4 starters injured, no team in the league is prepared for that. There isn’t even 20 good o-lines in the league total lol.

Drafted lineman the past 3 drafts and have developed UDFA’s like Knight to be respectable. The team has put the resources in this is just the result of a ridiculous injury onslaught.

Four starters and three backups man. This is unprecedented.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mike Nolan absolutely has to be fired after this game. This is the worst defense I've ever seen. Preseason or no preseason, they haven't shown any sign of improvement and in fact, have gotten worse. We will draft top 3 this season without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.