Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
All of the moving Parts on this site as you try to click on something is very, very, very annoying. I really appreciate you ever thought of that. Genius.

817Gill

Reaction score
We have 3 compensatory picks in the first 4 rounds. We will also have a top 7 pick. Trade back for another 2, and let’s draft 5 defenders in the first 4 rounds.

Oh and fire Nolan, duh.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
People should realize how sincerely stupid kaiser is for crowing after that "big game" by Jaylon a few weeks ago.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very bold for somebody who said “there isn’t much drop off from Dak to Dalton” and “Good QB play is easy to find” and “I am great at evaluating QB’s”. And now you’re getting dismissive and sarcastic with others.

Very bold indeed.
Ya when he said that about Dalton, its clear he hasnt watched him since 2015.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If the point is that Dak is better than dalton and pretty damn good then no argument from me. But he might have gotten killed behind this line.
He maybe would've. The line is bad. But when the line has protected which hasn't been much Dalton hasn't played well. His issues earlier were simply not seeing a blitz coming....the safety is on the line of scrimmage and he's still sitting in the pocket. He's going to struggle with this line but its just how he struggles is my issue.

Jipper

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone on those forum is going to be talking about this team doing anything this year after this game

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another puppet bites the dust....
ENm4HpvU0AEmqKe.jpg

....."NEXT"
:muttley:

JMPearson

Reaction score
Team as quit something needs to happen this is toxic

fire Nolan Trade Cooper

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I changed to the Bills-Jets, Titans-Steelers, Browns-Bengals game at the start of the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.