Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
The worst place for any franchise to be in is having over priced and way underperforming players taking up chunks of cap space so you can’t address areas of need, it’s better to be 1-15 with full tank then be where this team is, because they have so many untradeable awful players

Blackspider214

Reaction score
1 TD dropped in back to back games so far. Sure he could be doing a little better, but again the oline and defense are terrible. Receivers playing average, offensive playcalling isn't doing anything to help. Dalton did have a Dak pass to Zeke for the pick though, can't have that.

Lmao!! What a loser. Still have Dak's name in your mouth when Dalton is single handedly now the worst starting QB in this league. So many excuses. Dalton is trash and there was a reason Cincy did not want hi,.

MyUserName

Reaction score
Is it true that Dalton was a starting QB in this league for nine years?

You'd never know by watching him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The beatdown we get from Baltimore and Pittsburgh is going to be hysterical. Might break some records in that game.
It won't. They aren't going to potentially get hurt by beating us by 50. I' sure they'll beat us by 20 or 30 and the score will probably look closer than it really was.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
1 TD dropped in back to back games so far. Sure he could be doing a little better, but again the oline and defense are terrible. Receivers playing average, offensive playcalling isn't doing anything to help. Dalton did have a Dak pass to Zeke for the pick though, can't have that.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Gaede

Reaction score
Change the trajectory of the organization (outside of an ownership/GM change), draft the QB.
From the Cowboys standpoint, the choices below are younger, cheaper, healthier, and a much higher ceiling than Dak.

110859_h.jpg

I like Dak, but if we get a chance at Lawrence or Fields (would even consider Lance), hell yeah I take it.

Only on the condition we get a new coaching staff. Mike needs to go. You can preside over this and come back.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I'm a Dak guy but this team has too many holes to pay him what he deserves. Either sign and trade him or let him go next year. Take the best QB in what looks to be a top 5 pick and start the rebuild already.

I would also have a fire sale this year before the deadline like the Dolphins did. Stock up as many picks as possible and unload as many contracts as possible.

TheHerd

Reaction score
From 500 yards a game up to this.

And Dak put them against solid teams.
Dak is obviously better than Dalton, but c'mon. We've got fourth string tackles and third string guards playing, and the receivers aren't exactly stepping up to help. This team is trash. Dak made things seem better but the team we are fielding right now is trash and there's not a lot which can be don'e about it.

scottsp

Reaction score
Just as this team was bad with #4, a backup was never going to help matters. An offensive line that can’t hold up on short drops or give much running room; a defense completely incapable of keeping any opponent out front.

The season was doomed well before the Giants tragedy. It’s just a bit uglier and that may not be the worst thing.

Blake

Reaction score
We're eeyore...the little donkey says Terry Bradshaw. America's Laughingstock

Status
Not open for further replies.