Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean10mm

Reaction score
The Andy Dalton cult has been exposed as a bad joke. What a surprise.

This does not mean you pay Dak $200 million or whatever imaginary number, but LMAO at a guy cast off by the Bengals being the sure-fire franchise savior.

Absolutely demented.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Oh, how I’d love to see Dalton quit at halftime and tell the world he has never been around such a group of losers. I can’t watch anymore. I can’t find anything worth cheering for. To a man, they are a joke. Coaches and players equally. They are all stealing money from Jerry and he is too blind to see it or too dumb to do anything about it. I’m out until there are wholesale changes starting at the very top. Everyone enjoy yourself until you make the same decision.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Not even joking, this team as currently constructed will not win another game. Even against the rest of the JV squads in the NFCE.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The fox crew is straining to find good things to say about the Cowboys.

There is very good things happening just not on the field.

We need that draft pick to just get better and better.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
The Andy Dalton cult has been exposed as a bad joke. What a surprise.

This does not mean you pay Dak $200 million or whatever imaginary number, but LMAO at a guy cast off by the Bengals being the sure-fire franchise savior.

Absolutely demented.

Well that’s because those people are really really dumb

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I'd love to get Fields, but I don't think putting yet another top pick into offense is going to help this team turn a corner. That would just be more of the same. This team needs difference makers on defense. Period.

It would help as franchise tagging Dak again would cost $38M while drafting a rookie QB in Top 5 (if we draft there) would cost around $6-7M in terms of a cap hit thereby saving $30M+ to put towards signing some quality defensive free agents.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Team is trash... Pat Mahomes couldn't save this team... They are the definition of trash. The entire organization is utter garbage. Hope they pay Dak $50mil honestly. He will be broken like Romo after playing here long enough.
Taking into consideration who our GM is and our Cap situation this team is done for the next 3-4 years!

Williamsboys

Reaction score
How would you end this sentence??
The team with no name is beating...
The team with lots of Blame...Shame, .Lame...??

Nickyp

Reaction score
Laughing stock of the league right now. Anybody who thinks we have a chance this year is a complete idiot. If you defend this crap thats on the field right now your deluisonal. #TEAMTANK

Status
Not open for further replies.