Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
We will get the win, but not a top tier team, can’t play the big kids like this.

Meh all I heard this week was how the Red$kins have won 4 in a row and will beat the Cowboys. Now that the Cowboys are thumping them I get to hear how this game isn't very big and we are playing a trash opponent on the road. Can't you come up with something original?

Lutonio

Reaction score
How can you be up 27-8 on the road and still be unhappy about this team? The offense settling for fg’s is how
Stupid posters want style points. Never mind reading the game and understanding that the only thing that can sink you is risky passes and turnovers and not letting your defense beat up on an outmatched Washington offense.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really think Dak is doing way too much at the line of scrimmage. We never just line up and run the play. Maybe Kellen needs to take some responsibility away from Dak at the LOS while they try to get this thing back on a roll.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
A big part of this offense used to be those dak designed runs. I def think he's not 100% confident in the ankle right now.

Actually that hasn’t been a big part of the offense since Daks rookie year. His willingness to break the pocket and throw on the run was a strength tho. Without that hes just a regular guy which is why many of us didn’t/don’t think he was worth that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.