Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
A big part of this offense used to be those dak designed runs. I def think he's not 100% confident in the ankle right now.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He's scared to pull the trigger. I think that's been his problem. I can understand playing it safe, but you gotta be confident that you can make such plays. Otherwise, you'll get killed in the long run.

He look awful. He’s handcuffing this offense right now. If the Cowboys win this game they need to shut him down until he’s completely healthy. If this is mental, he’s done.

Cmac

Reaction score
No killer....this team should have 40 points.....we have red zone issues

JonesBoys

Reaction score
All this money and resources to the offense for this type of production. Terrible. Anything who thinks Dak isn’t overrated and over paid is fooling themselves.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Let's go Defense, put the football team to bed now.

Kick off is a touch back.

quickccc

Reaction score
dak has not been same since calf injury ....amazing

TG for Greg Z .... never thought i'd said that........................ :rolleyes:

Mark

Reaction score
Looking at the score, you'd assume this offense produced more than one TD. :/

reddyuta

Reaction score
Dak should be ashamed,that pass he threw to Schultz should have been a fast ball but instead he threw a duck and gave the DB time to knock it down.this is the worst i have seen him play since 2017.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
I’m not a Dak hater by any means, but he sure is giving his detractors food for ammunition

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Dak is starting to look like a problem. He just isn't playing or passing with that same zip he had.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak really hasn't been the same since that TD pass to Lamb in OT to beat New England. He was on a roll up to that point.

What happened? Is it really the calf, still??
Dak has NEVER played consistently good. He is always up and down, but I don't believe he's ever been this down before. This is the worst I've ever seen him.

jokercard

Reaction score
Becoming very clear that Dak may never be the answer to a super bowl unless the defense is out of this world. Too shaky and inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.