Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I’m a big dak supporter but the last several weeks I have been losing faith one week at a time

I'm with you. The post calf injury Dak is not capable of winning a playoff game. The pre injury Dak could win a Superbowl.

He needs to figure this out and find his mojo again. Otherwise we won't make it out of the first round.

sacase

Reaction score
Dak hasn't looked the same since the injury. Its got to be something in his head. He looked amazing at the beginning of the season. Now not so much....

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Yall can quit whining about Dak running.. He absolutely is not going to. One this game is won and two he's been ordered not to. And if you need it.. three this team has zero chance of doing anything in the playoffs if he gets hurt. He's gotta be smart. I'd love to see him run more too but he aint gonna do it so I aint gonna waste time complaining about it.
Forget running, need him to be smart in the pocket or this team is going nowhere.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak had played worse in this game than I have ever seen. Had 10 days to rest!!

shabazz

Reaction score
Yall can quit whining about Dak running.. He absolutely is not going to. One this game is won and two he's been ordered not to. And if you need it.. three this team has zero chance of doing anything in the playoffs if he gets hurt. He's gotta be smart. I'd love to see him run more too but he aint gonna do it so I aint gonna waste time complaining about it.

......gonna be some dark days ahead MrT

Status
Not open for further replies.