Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Gonna be hard
To beat Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers unless
Zeke can carry the load once again, dak ain’t consistent enough. Teams sit on his throws. Terrible deep ball thrower

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak is not right man. Something is going on with him.

I'm wondering if he's still hurt with his leg. Calf injuries can linger and I think it was the same leg he hurt earlier. They gotta figure something out with it though. I like Dak, but I don't like what I'm seeing of late.

zerofill

Reaction score
Embarrassing... offenense with weapons like this can't do anything. You take the field goals away and the defense TD game would be tied 8-8 lol

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This offense is trash
Dak is playing like trash
Washington defense is injured trash

Playing down to an opponent is trash

Must be the WR fault.......trash

817Gill

Reaction score
I gotta see the film on this and what we were running versus they were. I can’t actually believe there’s guys open everywhere and Dak ain’t seeing anyone. It’s one thing to be off but to not even be throwing those passes makes me think there has to be a lack of open targets.

Moore had thrown 7 screens today, this short passing game has to be some sort of gameplan specific thing because we haven’t seen this short passing game forced in a while. If anything it’s been Dak being off down the field or on intermediate routes.

kevm3

Reaction score
Kellen Moore must have gotten the call upstairs to let Washington back in this game.

Cydios

Reaction score
We're playing clock. Short passes.. etc. Ummmm but you're stopping the clock

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m starting to think a lot of you started Dak in fantasy football and that’s why you’re so upset with a 27-8 lead in the 4th quarter.
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.