Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Not even the question as winning this joke division is so whatever. They should win the division going away crushing these crap teams. I am watching the games thinking about that first playoff game and anybody with an honest opinion knows we aren't ready. The offense needs to get rolling.

Some did start to question it though. First by saying that the Eagles were going to come back and win the division and then said that the Football team was going to beat the Cowboys today and go onto win the division.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I scared of WFT, they have won four in a row. They are hot and they beat two teams that beat us. Dallas is going to lose.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you honestly think KM is calling 3 yard passes? Learn football fool.

I do think our route combinations have been figured out. WRs are not getting open like you would expect with 3 probowl level wideouts. Yeah players aren't executing very well right now, but the scheme is NOT doing us any favors either. Like I've said before, Dak is playing poorly but it is not like he is missing loads of wide open receivers.

coult44

Reaction score
This offense is trash
Dak is playing like trash
Washington defense is injured trash

Playing down to an opponent is trash

Must be the WR fault.......trash
That’s a really informative thought. What’s he doing? What’s the fix? Can he fix it. All this trash talk is crazy .

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I’m starting to think a lot of you started Dak in fantasy football and that’s why you’re so upset with a 27-8 lead in the 4th quarter.
:laugh:
We aren’t going to win a playoff game with a QB Playing this bad….good luck keeping up with Rogers

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak running is completely over-rated. The most he ever ran was 2018, with 75 attempts and he was straight garbage.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just as long as Prescott doesn't turn the ball over.....and we find some fresh legs @ RB....we will be hard to beat. I'm looking around the league this week for a RB that can bring some juice....

Le'Veon Bell????

Status
Not open for further replies.