Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Defense has been progressing since week 1 and getting players back are looking formidable. Offense is regressing and Dak is leading the regression. We need to figure this out soon.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Man, if the offense finds its groove again then I could see this team really compete in the playoffs. I really think the defense is legit. They have been improving all across the season and now I think they really are showing their level with all the players coming back healthy. If Dak gets back to his level and the o-line plays at least average I can see this being a Super Bowl contender.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Nah, we still gotta score points. Defenses get worn down when offenses can’t stay on the field. Somethings’s up with Dak and he’s gotta figure it out. Offense is completely out of rhythm right now. Won’t get to a Super Bowl playing that way. This isn’t the 2000 Baltimore Raven defense.

Go ask Eli if you have to be the best offense in the league to win a SB. We have a way better offense then any one the Giants had. Our defense might be better then theirs was tho.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I KNEW they were gonna throw a flag there

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4th down after taunting on both teams.

Punt (incoming) We need a good return here - Punt bounces out of bounds.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Anyone else enjoy watching a healthy Cowboys defense just feasting for once?
t9CG11G.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.