Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
BULLETIN:

Cowboys win the tiebreaker against Washington if both the Cowboys and the Commanders finish with the same record and same Division Record.

REASON: Because the Cowboys lost in Seattle and won vs. Detroit, while the Commanders won both at Arizona and vs. Green Bay. Therefore, the Cowboys are guaranteed to finish with a better common-games record if the records are tied at the end, which is the third divisional tiebreaker.
Wow that's huge.

Darkhound

Reaction score
It cooper a non expressive serious guy?
He does not look happy to be in Dallas...

Everytime the camara shoots him.. he seems not happy

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Just want to thank Joe Buck for always being objective throughout a game.

The guy always makes me miserable even after wins. Someone needs to call him out on his constant anti-Dallas rants every Sunday.

- undermines every good play
- expounds on our poor plays
- questions all officiating that goes our way
- never mentions anthing that doesn't

Guy is an insufferable ******.
I had the TV on mute most of the game. lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
There were some calls that went our way (for once), but it made up for that terrible unsportsmanlike conduct call that no one in the booth even mentioned. Read the rule on celebrations and there is nothing that indicates that was a penalty.

That call led to Washington's big return, although that's partly on us for allowing it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we lose to the Saints and the Eagles beat the Commanders next Monday night, 3-way tie for NFC East. Not sure who has tie breakers at that point.

Last 4 weeks are going to be very, very interesting.

Actually Eagles would still be game behind.
We have the tie breaker over the Commanders by a 3-1 to their 2-1 division record.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Let us all jump into the time machine before this three game winning streak when all the proclamations of Garrett's demise were flying back-and-forth like bullets. :laugh:
:omg: bullets are faster than the lizard brain of fandom can even possibly grasp ahold of in concept,,, I'm thinking,,, er,,,ya know?o_O

:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I said again Al week we win, my only complaint I called it by 13, and clapper screwed that up...great win tonight and Dak to cooper...i said Cooper would go iff...

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Just want to thank Joe Buck for always being objective throughout a game.

The guy always makes me miserable even after wins. Someone needs to call him out on his constant anti-Dallas rants every Sunday.

- undermines every good play
- expounds on our poor plays
- questions all officiating that goes our way
- never mentions anthing that doesn't

Guy is an insufferable ******.

He is a St.Louis douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.