Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Well...that was a little closer than it should have been. But a win is a win.

Defense is looking great. The offense needs some time to get the kinks out. Let's hope Tyron doesn't have a major injury. Looked like they were doing a knee stability test on the sideline, but it looked more like a high ankle to me.

Reactions: CWR

Havic

Reaction score
Play calling is predictable. We lack speed out of the backfield. Something is wrong with Dak, confidence maybe? Idk.

blueblood70

Reaction score
here the thing

a WIN is and always will be the expectation, so yes,.

9-4 says yes

leading division by 3 games =yes

this is a team game sometimes one shows up and the other doesnt..3 weeks ago all of you iditols wanted Greg Z replaced and hes ben perfect since..got it yet??..the W goes the the team every time..every time. any other answers needed?

we beat a team on 4 game win streak and early on crushed them..thats all that matters

you do remember the final score is all that matters..team game..

anyone picking or nitpicking parts of a win are lost cause. IM tired of fighting fans over wins.,thats insane.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
A win is a win especially a division win on their turf but if I'm MM, I get into the OFFENSES *** and then get into the defenses *** for letting them back in the game. This type of play isn't going to work. YOU PLAY THE WHOLE GAME

TheHerd

Reaction score
There is literally nothing good to say about the offense right now. The oline is an injured dumpster fire, the playcalling is horrendous, Dak doesn't look right and is playing poorly, we have basically no run game, and the WR's keep dropping passes.

The only silver lining is if they can manage to get it together, this team could be incredible.
Hard to believe we're looking at an full implosion of the offense.

kevm3

Reaction score
Coaches really need to get things together. Quinn is doing his job, but I don't know what Moore and McCarthy are doing. Dak looks awful. With that said, there was no reason for him to throw the ball at the end in the first place. Quinn's big mistake was taking Parsons out early. I don't understand why this team thinks we can take it easy with like 6 minutes on the clock. I like the Lael Collins fire, but this team really needs to be smarter. We have a team that, at its best, looks like it can hang with anyone. On the other hand, you have constant boneheaded decisions that will cost us against a great team.

Verdict

Reaction score
Positive: It’s actually fun to watch the Cowboys play defense again. This has the potential goal to be a top 5 defense at the end of the year (regardless of how badly the earlier part of the year drug the average down).

CWR

Reaction score
There is literally nothing good to say about the offense right now. The oline is an injured dumpster fire, the playcalling is horrendous, Dak doesn't look right and is playing poorly, we have basically no run game, and the WR's keep dropping passes.

The only silver lining is if they can manage to get it together, this team could be incredible.

They play we during the hurry up so maybe we take a page out of that.