Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Ren

Reaction score
We need to figure the run game out fast because Dak is very average when team don’t have to defend it

kevm3

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm glad we didn't blow the Commanders out. I know that we'd take it easy the next game and get demolished. Almost losing will keep this team on their toes and force them to clean things up. This team has the talent to win a superbowl, but there are clearly discipline problems.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Said it last week

Good news Bad news..

Good news - we won and get another "Sounds from the Sidelines"

Bad news - Moore and Dak still have issues...

JayFord

Reaction score
i dont wanna hear nothing

we beat a playoff team...they won 4 in a row and were hot coming into todays game

we won

Verdict

Reaction score
Coaches really need to get things together. Quinn is doing his job, but I don't know what Moore and McCarthy are doing. Dak looks awful. With that said, there was no reason for him to throw the ball at the end in the first place. Quinn's big mistake was taking Parsons out early. I don't understand why this team thinks we can take it easy with like 6 minutes on the clock. I like the Lael Collins fire, but this team really needs to be smarter. We have a team that, at its best, looks like it can hang with anyone. On the other hand, you have constant boneheaded decisions that will cost us against a great team.
I was OK with pulling Parsons at the time. If he blew a knee out in garbage minutes everyone would be melting down.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
I've never hated a 9-4 Cowboys team more than this one and it's all because of Dak. He just has no fire anymore and can't make plays.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Great win by the Cowboys! 9-4 with a 3 game lead. Defense is coming around. Offense has many issues. Dak had his worst game ever. More dropped passes, penalties, no run game AT ALL, bad route running. They need to fix it and fix it quick.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Customarily QB buys OL gifts, this one should buy the entire D, the entire D, some rolex's and more!!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
here the thing

a WIN is and always will be the expectation, so yes,.

9-4 says yes

leading division by 3 games =yes

this is a team game sometimes one shows up and the other doesnt..3 weeks ago all of you iditols wanted Greg Z replaced and hes ben perfect since..got it yet??..the W goes the the team every time..every time. any other answers needed?

we beat a team on 4 game win streak and early on crushed them..thats all that matters

you do remember the final score is all that matters..team game..

anyone picking or nitpicking parts of a win are lost cause. IM tired of fighting fans over wins.,thats insane.
You can and should learn from wins. There's a LOT to clean up, but we WON and the defense was beyond.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
We need to figure the run game out fast because Dak is very average when team don’t have to defend it
Yes run game aint so great, but right now Moore and Dak are crapping the bed.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Defense played lights out. Offense is so lost. Can’t make this crap up

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
So my daughter had a Christmas dance recital, I left Brad and Babe at 27-8 with 11 minutes left.

how’d we finish, guys?