Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If this game was your girlfriend.....

iu

She's a beauty, one in a million girl.

blueblood70

Reaction score
you all realize that there's no levels of a win or a loss they all count the same ..9-4 be fracking happy you borderline bandwagon unappreciative fans,..

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Defense was great. I'm not blaming them for ANYTHING in that second half. Prevent defense happens...they still did their job. 14 points allowed, 1 TD scored, and also got turnovers to set up the offense up in Washington field position 3 other times. You can't ask for more than that

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am officially concerned about Dak and the offense. He might need to go see a sports psychologist or something. What a reversal of fortunes where the D is the strongest unit :huh:

Shannon1

Reaction score
The defense saved this game for the Cowboys. Dak needs to get it together and the offense needs to fix their issues if this team has any hopes in the playoffs.
It amazes me how everyone finds something to say Dallas isn’t for real they complained don’t have defense or know offense is broke ,I’ve been a fan for 55 years defense wins championship, we finally have one , enjoy the win it’s a win in the division and on the road ,doesn’t matter how !

Buzzbait

Reaction score
IMO there was no excuse for our sick performance in the 4th quarter. Glad to see the W but the Cowboys tried hard to give that game away by taking their foot off the gas. I blame Kellen Moore as much as the offense for allowing that embarrassing 4th quarter.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Quinn tried play a Falcons choke, Dak was awful, but this D comes through in the end. Great win.
Quinn wasn’t responsible for the pick 6. The D did their job, and then some.

Verdict

Reaction score
This coaching staff has no clue how to manage the game or the clock. Run the damn ball

I remember thinking at about the 11:00 mark of the 4th quarter—why are we not taking the air of the ball by burning clock. Very little situational awareness.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I was looking forward to a somber week around here and we let it get a little hairy at the end, but coach Rivera really shouldn’t have opened his mouth this week

blueblood70

Reaction score
Go away. What are you looking at? You have no clue

you go away you Fairweather bandwagon fan.. its a W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you all realize that there's no levels of a win or a loss they all count the same ..9-4 be fracking happy you borderline bandwagon unappreciative fans,..

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
There is literally nothing good to say about the offense right now. The oline is an injured dumpster fire, the playcalling is horrendous, Dak doesn't look right and is playing poorly, we have basically no run game, and the WR's keep dropping passes.

The only silver lining is if they can manage to get it together, this team could be incredible.
One and done in the playoffs if the offense does not right the ship.