Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm happy and relieved with the win.

There's no way you can't be extremely concerned.

All of my confidence when the sky was falling three weeks ago was about Prescotts ability.
not in the elast its game to game week to week league and well the playoffs are a long ways away.,.so no im not.. lets appreciate a win.

lwehlers

Reaction score
here the thing

a WIN is and always will be the expectation, so yes,.

9-4 says yes

leading division by 3 games =yes

this is a team game sometimes one shows up and the other doesnt..3 weeks ago all of you iditols wanted Greg Z replaced and hes ben perfect since..got it yet??..the W goes the the team every time..every time. any other answers needed?

we beat a team on 4 game win streak and early on crushed them..thats all that matters

you do remember the final score is all that matters..team game..

anyone picking or nitpicking parts of a win are lost cause. IM tired of fighting fans over wins.,thats insane.
i like this post great job. i feel this way right now. tomorrow maybe not.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well said.

Yeah, I mean. That's where we truly are.....

The defense is surprisingly getting better but this league is all about the QB and not being concerned is ridiculous right now.

Not saying he can't get it right but I have a tough time thinking this is about a calf injury.

Don't know what it is, but they have about a month to figure it out before the playoffs start.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Glad to see the progress the D has been making, but need to see this same level of performance against better offenses (i.e. Green Bay, Tampa, Arizona) before getting too excited. Offense and namely Dak P are struggling in a major way and KM is not intelligent enough to put him in positions to work his way out of it. Lot of work ahead and let's hope we figure it out against NYG next week.

blueblood70

Reaction score
i had the game in he just for fun 24-17 so wans far off we won that will that mattered..

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
I'm convinced Dak is hurt. I don't think his calf is right. Or, the season is really long after coming back from last year. Something is up, he's off.

The offense is really hurting...stumbling.

That said, this defense is straight up ridiculous. Parsons has changed the whole personality of the defense. Just incredible
I am thinking physically and mentally. So little zip on many of this throws. Literally danced through the entire game looking scared to get hit / only ran out of total desperation at the end. The positives are they play in a sucky division and have time for Dak to recover and maybe get his mojo back.

Zordon

Reaction score
it’s unbelievable, we’ve had a great offense for like 10 years, wishing we had even a decent defense that while time now we finally get a great defense and the offense can’t get out of its own way. Not fair man, not fair haha
It's crazy man. Like you said 10+ years of above-average to great offense.

Scotman

Reaction score
I am thinking physically and mentally. So little zip on many of this throws. Literally danced through the entire game looking scared to get hit / only ran out of total desperation at the end. The positives are they play in a sucky division and have time for Dak to recover and maybe get his mojo back.

You may be right. When he's right, he's really good. But, he's not playing good at all. I'm just riding with him, but hope he pulls out of this slump soon.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
THIS right here......

It looks like Dak doesn't fully trust that the OLine will protect him.

BUT, he's throwing high a lot. He's throwing late/behind too often

There are a lot of plays where QB/WR aren't on the same page. It's December. That shouldn't be happening.

Maybe the play calling needs to be simplified, but something is off