Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Reaction score
you go away you Fairweather bandwagon fan.. its a W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you all realize that there's no levels of a win or a loss they all count the same ..9-4 be fracking happy you borderline bandwagon unappreciative fans,..
Like I said, no clue

AyeAtey

Reaction score
The man is not right in way more ways than none. Get well young man, seriously, we need you, seriously.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak Is not injured. He is just not reading the defense. That is a big problem.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
At SOME POINT Dak is going to have to start running the ball a couple of times per game again. It’s very remiss not to make the other team honor the QB run.

True. I really dislike that he decides to run to late and ends up getting sacked.

fivetwos

Reaction score
you all realize that there's no levels of a win or a loss they all count the same ..9-4 be fracking happy you borderline bandwagon unappreciative fans,..
I'm happy and relieved with the win.

There's no way you can't be extremely concerned.

All of my confidence when the sky was falling three weeks ago was about Prescotts ability.

CWR

Reaction score
here the thing

a WIN is and always will be the expectation, so yes,.

9-4 says yes

leading division by 3 games =yes

this is a team game sometimes one shows up and the other doesnt..3 weeks ago all of you iditols wanted Greg Z replaced and hes ben perfect since..got it yet??..the W goes the the team every time..every time. any other answers needed?

we beat a team on 4 game win streak and early on crushed them..thats all that matters

you do remember the final score is all that matters..team game..

anyone picking or nitpicking parts of a win are lost cause. IM tired of fighting fans over wins.,thats insane.

100%, it's a glorious day. We all but secured the division while breaking the skins. We physically bludgeoned them. We let up too soon and made costly errors. We need to be more crisp, but the bottom line is we did enough today.

9-4 baby!