Twitter: Cowboys waiting for Dak counter offer

817Gill

Reaction score
LOL .....hope Mods are ready. This board will never be the same once he signs dotted line IMO. If you lived through the Quincy Carter - Chad Hutcherson days you'll know what I'm talking about (LOL).
The funny part is we all knew this would happen. Anyone expecting Dak to be signed next season or for under 25M was just flat out ignoring all the clear facts pointing to where we are now.

But they’ll be shocked regardless

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is being greedy. If he doesn't want to take this deal trade him. 30M is too much for a QB, we still have nickel CBs to sign.
He's just getting what he's owed. He didn't complain when eh was getting paid 400k a year so its his time to get his paper. Not mad at him. Cowboys better figure out a way to do it. They figure out everything else.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The funny part is we all knew this would happen. Anyone expecting Dak to be signed next season or for under 25M was just flat out ignoring all the clear facts pointing to where we are now.

But they’ll be shocked regardless
Yeah everyone knew would happen but I think a lot felt the more the made hateful posts about Dak the less money he would get.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dlaw is arguably top 2-3 at his position when healthy. Dak has led a declining bottom ranked pass and scoring offense for two years straight with the leading rusher and 3 of the best OL
We also know that even if you are top 15 at the Quarterback position thats >>>>>>being a top 5 defensive end. Its just how it is. Its easier to find a solid pass rusher than it is a solid quarterback.

817Gill

Reaction score
Dlaw is arguably top 2-3 at his position when healthy. Dak has led a declining pass offense for two years straight with the leading rusher and 3 of the best OL
Offense wasn’t declining when he got Amari. Realistically Dak had about 16 games (second half of 2017 to first half of ‘18) where he played poorly. He does shoulder blame for that, but there were many other factors that went into those games as well.

If you look at the big picture and think Daks gonna come out in 2019 and stink it up you’re wrong

MojaveJT

Reaction score
At this point, I just want the deal to be done with. Whatever he gets paid he better bring it and lead this team into the post season every year at to the SB sooner than later.

If he’s getting paid close to 30mil a year, I expect him to put this team on his back when the defense fails.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Big contracts shouldn't have incentives like that. Just pay them man. It is insulting to ask a guy to take incentives so you can save a couple mill per year.
Insulting...smh. This world is so messed up.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
At this point, I just want the deal to be done with. Whatever he gets paid he better bring it and lead this team into the post season every year at to the SB sooner than later.

If he’s getting paid close to 30mil a year, I expect him to put this team on his back when the defense fails.

Defense & Zeke both failed vs the Rams.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
5 years for $150 million. $75 million guaranteed. Get it done.

ESisback

Reaction score
Either he’s getting greedy, or his agent is whispering in his ear. They know if he takes less than 30, two years from now after the other QB deals are done, there’ll be at least 10 guys making more. Freakin’ ego.