Twitter: Cowboys waiting for FA to settle before jumping in

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Stephen Jones joiniing Cowboyszone

CluelessGrotesqueKittiwake-small.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A quarter of a century of this and 3 Wild Card wins to show for it.

What's the definition of insanity again?

J12B

Reaction score
I'll be happy if either Tomlinson or Perryman are signed.

Ecstatic if both are signed.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, nobody should be surprised. The big sign was Prescott. I mean, it's not like everybody didn't say this, that there would not be any big signings if we sign Dak.

it has nothing to do with Dak, it's what they always do. with or without Dak signed

starfan1

Reaction score
Ok I wanted Tomlinson I ain't gonna lie. But there are still opportunities that are going to be cheaper that can still help this team. I had hoped we would change up this year but I wont get too discouraged till I see the product on the field. Quinn was a bargain bin and helped us so you never know

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How many LS have been signed on day 1 of free agency since free agency began.

We won the offseason again....

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Lots of dominos over the next few days. Recently released guys like Shamar Stephen might be a 1T target. I think the approach is going to be to fill holes with vets so we have the flex to draft the best players who fall

817Gill

Reaction score
As much as I don’t like this approach, this year would actually be the one that this might work. There’s a plethora of good players on the market due to the cap circumstances and the 2nd & 3rd waves of FA that we usually participate in will now include quality guys who may have been 1st wave signings in years prior.

Again, this approach isn’t the one I think is best, but I do think this year’s circumstances allow them to actually be able to get some steals.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
These free agency threads are making my week. I haven't laughed so hard in months. It's like a bunch of spoiled you know what who are so upset they didn't get their way.

Mikemcm

Reaction score
What are you guys griping about? We just signed Cj Goodwin back. Championship! We need serious help on defense and we sit back and go dumpster diving what a joke.