RELEASED Cowboys waive OT Jones

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He's an offensive guard whose Google profile states he'll need to be protected with help blocks whenever he's on the field. I'm assuming they're referring to his pass protection. Sounds pretty much like camp fodder to me. Anyhow, he first spent time with the Kansas City Chiefs and lately came from the Giants. Maybe it'd help if he lost about 20 lbs? He's a big Mama, though, that's for sure. :D

Last edited:

dallasdave

Reaction score
He's an offensive guard whose Google profile states he'll need to be protected with help blocks whenever he's on the field. I'm assuming they're referring to his pass protection. Sounds pretty much like camp fodder to me. Anyhow, he came from the Kansas City Chiefs and lately the Giants. Maybe it'd help if he lost about 20 lbs?
Slimfast

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
mama so fat when he gets on the scale it says "to be continued..
mama so fat when he wears a yellow raincoat people yell "Taxi!"
mama so fat when his beeper goes off, people think he is backing up

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
STRENGTHS
Big boy with NFL frame. Good posture in his pass sets with hands in punch-ready position in front of his chest, knees bent and back flat. Punch is as stiff as a boxing jab. Uncorks hands early and lands with force behind maximum arm extension. Anchors against bull rushers with adequate knee-bend and can slow their charge. Has dropped about 75 pounds since coming to USC. With less weight has come more lateral quickness to reach and sustain in space. Skip-pull steps are clean and is able to work long and short pulls. Adequate radar in space to find and make second-level blocks.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
All jokes aside, I think he is mostly a camp body.

He has spent time with both KC and the Giants and both teams got nothing out of him. He has problems with his weight as well as major flags about his desire to play the game.

He also lacks the foot quickness and horizontal agility to play in a RBS, much more suited to a man-on-man scheme. Since Dallas runs RBS, I really don't get why he is even here.

Unless he has totally reinvented and rededicated himself to the game and balls out in preseason, I don't see anyway he makes the 53. Like I said, I think he is strictly a camp body.

fansince68

Reaction score
I wish his first name was Joe. Then we could all talk about Joe Mama...;):lmao2: