Twitter: Cowboys waive two, Durant to IR, Orie Lemon returns

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
There's been a bunch of questionable cuts this year; moore (although he's back now) allen, and now nevis. All players the team could really use.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Shanahan will run every down Sunday.

Very good chance we get eliminated Sunday night with cutler back at qb.

morris will feast..

carr is pretty good at covering small receivers...they will run...run..and run some more.

hope i'm wrong.

who knows what will happen?

sterling moore could be our ace in the hole.

RS12

Reaction score
This isn't going to bode well for all of the posters who thought Nevis and Bass were going to compete for a starting DT spot next year.

So, one mans trash is likely to be your trash too? Moral to the story: If a bunch of personnel guy have already said you cant play, chances are, you cant play.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
what did bosworth do to warrant being waived?

oh that's right...leading the special teams in tackles.

Probably a numbers game. At this stage I do not even think they are thinking things through.

They are looking for anything they can do to possibly get bodies on the field defensively.

I guess they figure Cameron Lawrence is a better option in case their back up linebackers have to play. I have no idea anymore.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Probably a numbers game. At this stage I do not even think they are thinking things through.

They are looking for anything they can do to possibly get bodies on the field defensively.

I guess they figure Cameron Lawrence is a better option in case their back up linebackers have to play. I have no idea anymore.

i was high on cam lawrence earlier in the year... but he looks lost out there now that he has taken some starter reps.

should have promoted that freakish athletic konz and let him rush the passer ...see what he can do.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
i was high on cam lawrence earlier in the year... but he looks lost out there now that he has taken some starter reps.

should have promoted that freakish athletic konz and let him rush the passer ...see what he can do.

They are not in a position to promote players who cannot be depended on to take snaps on defense. I do not think Konz is even close to being ready.

I get why they are cautious, they still think they can somehow fake it, get by Washington and set up another "entertaining" game at home for the division title.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
They are not in a position to promote players who cannot be depended on to take snaps on defense. I do not think Konz is even close to being ready.

I get why they are cautious, they still think they can somehow fake it, get by Washington and set up another "entertaining" game at home for the division title.

great post.

unfortunately it was a true post.