RELEASED Cowboys waived 2nd-year DE Bradlee Anae

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
If he “coveted” him he wouldn’t have waved him. You don’t risk losing a player that you covet. He hasn’t done much of anything since he’s been here. There was talk about him not even making the team this season.

There are degrees to this.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There are going to be a few more "odd men out" in next few weeks.

Does not mean that the team does not value the players they are forced to waive.

You sound like one of those that has very high hopes for Anae. You waive a player or you risk losing them. Which means they don’t have that high a value on him. He’s hardly made any plays.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
You sound like one of those that has very high hopes for Anae. You waive a player or you risk losing them. Which means they don’t have that high a value on him. He’s hardly made any plays.

I don't give a rip about Anae.

Just stating facts.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The facts are he isn’t coveted by the Cowboys.

Obviously Anae is not the most coveted player, but he is coveted.

MM stated it plainly he hopes to get him on PS.

Why are you being purposefully obtuse about this?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Obviously Anae is not the most coveted player, but he is coveted.

MM stated it plainly he hopes to get him on PS.

Why are you being purposefully obtuse about this?

You might want to look up the word coveted. Anae is in his second year and they’re hoping to get him on the PS. He obviously needs a lot of development. Not wasting anymore time with you on this.

rambo2

Reaction score
He’s not better than a lot of players on the team.
Right, guys like Gallup, Gallimore, and Lawrence. Anae is excellent depth. A great guy to have on the practice squad.

rambo2

Reaction score
You might want to look up the word coveted. Anae is in his second year and they’re hoping to get him on the PS. He obviously needs a lot of development. Not wasting anymore time with you on this.
Anae can certainly play for another team and even come back up on he Cowboy roster.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anae’s penalty could’ve cost us the game on Sunday night. He wasn’t playing much and when you get an opportunity you have to make some plays. You can’t make mistakes that can cost your team a game.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I guess he cleared waivers. I didn’t hear a team claimed him.

Wonder if he will be signed to the PS.
I was hoping so...

But if any of it was to send a message, resigning him may undo that to a degree.

Very minor but whatever. He isnt going to get a chance here with Armstrong, Golston and Kamara around.

Status
Not open for further replies.