RELEASED Cowboys waived 2nd-year DE Bradlee Anae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Lol wow.

McCarthy was not happy when he jumped offsides the other night. Put him on the street.

Good. He deserved. You are a special teams scrub and have zero room error. You can be replaced by a warm body off the PS and/or streets. Good riddance.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Because he sat on top of the best available board on draft day for like 3 rounds with fans of every team screaming for their team to pick him. We finally did and everyone hoped he would be like getting an extra 2nd or 3rd round talent. It was only natural to hope for that!

If he ran a faster 40 he would be a 2nd and 3rd rounder for sure.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Lol wow.

McCarthy was not happy when he jumped offsides the other night. Put him on the street.

If this was because he jumped offsides it would be stupid - there have been plenty of players making mistakes all season every season and they do not get cut

This is just because he isnt playing that great and they need room to bring back healthy players

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Who did McCarthy fire when they called a FAKE punt from their OWN territory, like the 30 yard line or so, last year against the Football Team?
Do you think that one play was the ONLY reason he was let go lmao?

Oh wait…

Was Anae your defensive equivalent of Dalton the GOAT?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind seeing him back in the practice squad assuming he clears waivers.

I could see developing him into a Benson Mayowa type player with the right team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
9 pages for Anaes release, this place is winter bored lol cold wet rain must have fans stir crazy

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who did McCarthy fire when they called a FAKE punt from their OWN territory, like the 30 yard line or so, last year against the Football Team?
ive seen about 10 other teams do this this season alone..its part of the new nfl , it happens and btw the call was wide open it fully caught WFT off guard and Wilson made the wrong choice to run vs throw the pass to the open guy..

call was crazy, didn't agree with it but see it a lot now..

however this was poor execution's the play worked the player ie Wilson didn't throw it and we can see he can throw it, so the coaches had confidence in the play and players and the player failed..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anae?! Basham showed up several times Sunday. Anae couldn't even get playing time.

Risen has a noticeable hatred for Basham and I don’t really know why.

Despite modest stats, Basham played a great game against the Vikings. He was very active and disruptive.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Risen has a noticeable hatred for Basham and I don’t really know why.

Despite modest stats, Basham played a great game against the Vikings. He was very active and disruptive.
Except for that stupid boneheaded roughing the passer!!

J/k…

That zebra call almost sent me to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.