RELEASED Cowboys waived 2nd-year DE Bradlee Anae

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
LOL....i liked Anae....but that pissed me off too and wanted to cut him right then and there. Did not see this coming. Guess my negative vibrations and energy caused MM to cut him for me.
Ha. Nice.

I think it was a convenient time to "send a message."

We knew for weeks we were going to have roster issues.

Big_D

Reaction score
Didn't seem like too smart of a player, made a lot of boneheaded plays, some good ones too but he seemed to do dumb things. Best to get those guys outta there where possible.

I agree. As much as I can appreciate a players desire to inflict pain and try to make plays, you gotta play smart on top of that.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Hill and McKeon are probably being moved up, perhaps one of the linebackers. Anae was going to be released at some point as they tried to trade him during camp.

Reactions: BAT

quickccc

Reaction score
Those aren't "stupid players making dumb decisions." Those are "overmatched player trying not to get his QB killed."

He gets them (holding) on running plays too., ..but hey, if this is the consulation prize..... :rolleyes:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I kind of figured when we had to make a move that he'd be the one to go. There were those rumors at the end of the preseason that we were trying to trade him and then there's just the fact that he had been passed as an end in the rotation by Golston.

Carson

Reaction score
Hill and McKeon are probably being moved up, perhaps one of the linebackers. Anae was going to be released at some point as they tried to trade him during camp.
I look for Sprinkle to be released and brought back to the PS when McKeon is ready

MaineBoy

Reaction score
The Spirit of Jimmy has returned. My opinion of MM just shot up dramatically. hot dam !

blueblood70

Reaction score
we simply have better players playing and need roster spots as other come off ir..

not a huge deal folks...

It seems like MM and quinn are purging garrets and Marinelli's guys a little at time..

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Does that mean Gallimore is back?

Don't think so. I think this is more about Armstrong returning, which gets our end numbers up some (Gregory, Basham, Armstrong, Golston and even Kamara). So we can afford the depth cut, especially with Lawrence possibly just a few weeks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.