RELEASED Cowboys waived 2nd-year DE Bradlee Anae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hoping the staff is planning on adding some talent to fill the vacancies left by Bradlee Anae and Jabril Cox. The additions should be interesting.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, I'm hoping that the staff is planning on adding some talent to fill the vacancies left by Anae and Cox. It should be a fun game to see.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Fell asleep during a meeting - cut.

Reporters asked JJ what would he say to Troy Aikman if he fell asleep during a meeting. Jimmy said, "wake up, Troy".
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Jimmy was brutally honest.
I read somewhere that Bill Parcells told Phil Simms it didn't matter if he slept in the film room, just make it look like you're the first in the film room and the last out.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Praxit

Reaction score
...Dallas is no Kandyland anymore. Maybe Anae was already on the bubble? The punt offsides tilted the barrel. Wasn't just off sides. Minn got whole new set of downs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Anae was getting cut anyway..in no way does his release has something to do with a message sent by McCarthy. If you look at the numbers Bradlee was the odd DE out. There's more cuts coming.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Punishment? Ha
More likely, we should see that he was released after the trade deadline, indicating that we couldn’t get even a conditional 7th for him.

RS12

Reaction score
What was the post about him having LT qualities? Missed it by that much.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Is Jimmy Jonhson back? Love this. Hope the young man finds another opportunity to ply his trade and feed his family, but messages need to be sent.

Iago33

Reaction score
I've read that here, but I've never seen anything official saying that. Makes me wonder if it's something fans are saying just because we won't replace Williams with him.
Mike said it on a pregame interview before game 1. They definitely think he’s better at RG than LG.

Status
Not open for further replies.