Cowboys were in on RB Moss

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Vaughn, Davis, and Dowdle can get it done. Must think like Jerry. Too many "Yes Men" in the organization.

fivetwos

Reaction score
How much were they proud to hand to Terrence Steele?

A UDFA with a big contract validates them as football guys.

Should get Stephen a gold jacket also.

They make me sick. Sick.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is the crap that aggravates us fans.

You could have literally signed Zack Moss and Jordan Hicks both at $4 million per year and just massively upgrade your RB and MLB.
100 percent. Bringing in Moss and Hicks today would have improved this roster and not cost much at all.

But the Cowboys want guys to play for a pack of gum and a six pack.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Didn't we just pay a RB $10 million last year? Now we can't or don't want to afford $4 million.

We're going to run it back with a lame duck coaching staff and a team that's worse than last year. I really have no idea why Jones even owns the team. Is it just for status?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
We had a hell of day boys. We negotiated hard with an RB we really liked for 4 million dollars. But at the end of the day we made a fair offer and it just didn’t work out.

stiletto

Reaction score
Didn't we just pay a RB $10 million last year? Now we can't or don't want to afford $4 million.

We're going to run it back with a lame duck coaching staff and a team that's worse than last year. I really have no idea why Jones even owns the team. Is it just for status?
They only shell out money for terrible contracts or out of work bargain basement JAGs.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That was too expensive for them!?!?

I'm so over this dollar store crap every season. I have no idea how I'm suppose to feel excited going into this season.

Plankton

Reaction score
00-s1RU9z0YAKuOn_Dn1CghLE03C7IAJkAzeqGM7OH5YUpjaCcMiMbQ-J_jscd-e93EVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Stephen Jones.....hate him more everyday

I know many hate Jerry, but this clown will be 1000 times worse
The Cowboys are gonna take a huge hit when Jerry dies. Stephen hasn't earned an ounce of respect from this fan base. We're all here cause we hope Jerry comes around once that hope is gone and buried with Jerry, so will all our hopes. I thinknitll be to the point a lot of us become completely numb and just stop caring.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
watch Jerry and Stephen will bring back Zeke on a cheap 1-2yr deal and draft a RB. Nothing fancy and keeping cost down