Cowboys were in on RB Moss

ATXSRT

Reaction score
They did the same thing to Pollard and he peaced out! They were trying to offer him something lower than the Titans to stay but he declined and took the Titans offer.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
So what is their plan, actually? Replace starters at LT, C, RB, DE, LB with the draft? That would need to be a historically successful draft, coming after a year in which we got zero starters and barely any contribution at all

Carson

Reaction score
So what is their plan, actually? Replace starters at LT, C, RB, DE, LB with the draft? That would need to be a historically successful draft, coming after a year in which we got zero starters and barely any contribution at all
They will plug a few holes. But it’ll be no name guys youve never heard of

Sydla

Reaction score
They have zero plan.

We’ll end up with bargain slop trying to fill important holes.

Clown org run by two clowns.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
What has this franchise become? I'm embarrassed for them. Smh. What a joke this front office has become. Im starting to believe teams don't even attempt to trade with Dallas or even call them cause they know how cheap they are. Remember when the story came out that the lions were trying to trade with Dallas and Stephen hung up, without even knowing who the player was.
Why would a real GM or Agent waste their time with these cheap skate amateurs?
Our front office is killing this franchise.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If this is true, forget Henry.

We are looking for bargain slop.
Blogging the boys mentioned Edwards-Helaire as an RB Dallas should look at (among a list of former first-rounders the team should consider). Wouldn't be a surprise. He fits the mold since he's a former starter coming off a down year so he should be cheap.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
They have zero plan.

We’ll end up with bargain slop trying to fill important holes.

Clown org run by two clowns.
Clearly. It's objectively hilarious that Jerry's version of all in is actually the exact opposite of what the term means.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Why would a real GM or Agent waste their time with these cheap skate amateurs?
Our front office is killing this franchise.
It really truly is. Their a hindrance, you think its cause Stephen wants to seem like a football guy? Or may be like he's smart by winning a trade or negotiation?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
4 million? Good grief…..
All over twitter.....they want a starting RB for 3 million.

:laugh:......Good luck with that.....

Thinking you might get Alexander Mattison and a draft pick....

Let's ride!!!!!

gimmesix

Reaction score
My only hope, and this is REALLY pushing it, is that the Cowboys went out on Moss around the time Aaron Jones became available.

Let me dream if only for one more day.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

MikeT22

Reaction score
The Cowboys are gonna take a huge hit when Jerry dies. Stephen hasn't earned an ounce of respect from this fan base. We're all here cause we hope Jerry comes around once that hope is gone and buried with Jerry, so will all our hopes. I thinknitll be to the point a lot of us become completely numb and just stop caring.
I gave up on Jerry when Parcells retired and JJ immediately hired Garrett as OC/head-coach-in-waiting before he even hired fat Wade.

gimmesix

Reaction score
It breaks my heart to say this but I’m done with this team. It is almost becoming more fun to be on the other side watching this slow developing train wreck and having no investment as a fan.
If you were going to be done with this team over free agency, you may as well have tapped out years ago. This cheap philosophy concerning outside FAs has been in place since 2013.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They couldn't pay this guy more than $4 million a year?

If true than give up on any hope of signing a single free agent. This is taking cheap to an all new level.
:hammer:.....This front office is so far off in determining contract numbers....it's not even funny. Whoever their financial "expert" is....really needs to be fired.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Stan’s have excuse number one for next year already …. “ we didn’t have a running back “

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is the crap that aggravates us fans.

You could have literally signed Zack Moss and Jordan Hicks both at $4 million per year and just massively upgrade your RB and MLB.
Well....if they were only willing to go up to 3 million....that tells me....part of their draft plans....it's RB early.